How Are You Today ?

Pearl Ram

I don’t think I’ll ever feel as bad as that morning after Wembley (well I hope not) so I gauge it from that feeling  - about halfway I would say. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bizaarre thing is, we are still 5th and could still get promoted.

Even for us, last night was a bit of a one off.

Bad day at the office etc.

but the reality is......the wheels are off.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

The bizaarre thing is, we are still 5th and could still get promoted.

Even for us, last night was a bit of a one off.

Bad day at the office etc.

but the reality is......the wheels are off.

Its all about winning momentum ... and we ain't got none

It has genuinely spoilt my Easter holiday. Doesn’t help that my dad supports Millwall who are steaming up the table and likely to be above us on Monday after the Preston game.

Hate the football the team play and don’t feel any connection with the club at all right now.

Despite all that there’s **** all to do on Easter Monday and I’ll probably put myself through the torture of watching the game against PNE. 

I must be bloody insane.

31 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’m just interested in how members are feeling this morning/today after last night’s result.

This is not a thread for slating the owner, manager or players, there are plenty of those already, just how you felt when you got up this morning.

My anger has subsided and has been replaced by embarrassment. I think that was a shameful performance last night.

So, how are you today ?

It’s a great question, @Pearl Ram. You know, I am a member of the “most passionate” Derby County fan demographic; I could even bore Colin Gibson who would eventually close his eyes and say “Please, could we talk about something other than Derby County @Ellafella because you’re starting to bore the arse off me”. Well today I am indifferent. I watched a team last night that was structurally weak like a house built on sand by cowboy builders...and I’m not talking about Sunderland. It was “as if” the players said in the tunnel “tonight Matthew, Sunderland will be Derby County and Derby County will be Sunderland”. We were playing a **** team but we managed to be even shitter. How on Earth can you play football without a midfield? Whose idea is it to do away with the engine? I now wonder if I will spend £650 renewing my season tickets so fed up am I with watching this dry, turgid, insipid, hoof and puff ache-ball anti-football. I like GR but I don’t care for this style of play. It’s made me indifferent. Life is too short to waste. I’m actually pleased for the Sunderland fans that turned up in soaking rain in their 1000’s and got their reward. 

Derby County were utter dross and I blame the manager. 

10 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Come on get those sausages in the air , the toasts in the toaster just about to come out let's see a those black and white puddings waving lets get behind this breakfast , ????? . oh **** it's all burnt , oh well I'll try again Monday!

Lets see you wave that sausage!

My over whelming feeling right now is....

i just don't want to hear another word out of Rowett or Mel Morris.

Just stfu.

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

I feel sad and not relishing another early start and road trip in rubbish weather on Monday to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing Kyle McAllister hopefully getting another run out for the under 23s later, though.

Can’t we get you a scouting role?

I’m sure you’ll be better value than some of the previous ones.

Archived