Preston North End V Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ramarena said:

Hopefully that helps galvanize some spirit in our players

If losing 4-1 at home to bloody Sunderland doesn't stick a rocket up the players' backsides (and it hasn't), then a missed penalty's got no chance of doing that.

Not 1 f*****g player in the team getting a grip of the others, no passion yet again, nobody’s fighting for that ball, prepared to put their bodies on the line.

its a sad indictment I’m afraid and I get the feeling the players have stopped playing for Rowett, just like they have every other manager who’s come through the door 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

If losing 4-1 at home to bloody Sunderland doesn't stick a rocket up the players' backsides (and it hasn't), then a missed penalty's got no chance of doing that.

I'm looking for any scraps of hope.

Desperate times and all that!

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Not 1 f*****g player in the team getting a grip of the others, no passion yet again, nobody’s fighting for that ball, prepared to put their bodies on the line.

its a sad indictment I’m afraid and I get the feeling the players have stopped playing for Rowett, just like they have every other manager who’s come through the door 

well said we even not playing from the back like we used to and this hoofing the ball over is crap 

Archived