• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well ****

What am I supposed to do with my day now?:o

Looks like Gritters Mrs for you too.

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

What will make this decision seem a bit daft, is if Leicester end up playing their cup match later this afternoon.

Well the blame then lies at sky's door for me. Stupid KO time on a sunday asking Cardiff to travel to Derby. A 2:30pm onwards KO time and you have a chance it goes ahead. Like to say Sky will learn from it but they won't.

I thought the only person who could postpone a match is the referee (presumably advised by the clubs, police, met office, highways england etc)?  I would have to be leaving about now and must say it looks a lot better than it did.  However, I suppose they have to think about risks, distances to travel etc etc

Don't shoot the messenger but Vince Alm, head of CCFC supporters group, is not too happy about the circumstances of the postponement.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=194150&sid=0867bca52ce3c1ddeea692fe241aa3be

My view is that it's a bit piss poor to call the game off when 2,800 Cardiff fans are 50 miles away. We knew the snow was coming......where did it suddenly go wrong?

3 minutes ago, Bluebird1 said:

Don't shoot the messenger but Vince Alm, head of CCFC supporters group, is not too happy about the circumstances of the postponement.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=194150&sid=0867bca52ce3c1ddeea692fe241aa3be

My view is that it's a bit piss poor to call the game off when 2,800 Cardiff fans are 50 miles away. We knew the snow was coming......where did it suddenly go wrong?

Fair point.

but maybe you set off a bit early.

like us going to man utd. We got there three hours before kick off and an hour before they opened the ground ?!?!

Archived