Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, Bluebird1 said:

Yes, he is questioning the integrity of your club, aren't you? I also assume the league will be in contact with DCFC for an explanation as to how the club shop seems to be staffed, but no other staff or management can show up!

Not looking for a fight but it does look slippery at best (pun intended).

No, I'm not that far from Derby and looking out at a good 6 inches of snow.

The Derbyshire police have issued a travel if only necessary warning.  

So no I'm not, there is no way the football club would get away with postponing a game without the agreement of the relevant authorities. 

Opening a shop and a pub is very different to managing 25000 travelling football fans.

Also Warnock pointing out that the Sheff U game was on yesterday, two weeks ago they called it off on the Friday when the stadium and roads around it were fine. I live in walking distance of Bramall Lane and they didn’t even try. That’s possibly why they did all they could to get yesterday on.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He looks pretty spot on with his accusations. Plus no-one from the club contacted him, also seems poor.

Especially love that it's alright to go to the club shop and the Yard! :lol:

No Roy. He's not spot on with his accusations is he?

You're on a crusade v Gary but you can't blame this on him. You have no proof. You are using supposition not facts.

I'm putting out a rumour right now that Gary is fuming about this as he said he was going to get 3 points today. There: I said it on the internet, so it's true. We were going to win and now we haven't. 

Warnock is a recognised rent-a-quote who is rightly disappointed. Their fans are disappointed. Some of whom I see are stuck in snow on the local roads. Imagine that.

These things happen me owd.

There doesn't need to be a conspiracy in this.

Im off for a nice big walk in the snow to escape the forum lunacy. If by the time I get back, the FA and MI6 have turned up at Gal's asking why he's been downloading weather reports from Siberia and uploading them to the BBC weather page, then I apologise.

#letitsnow

4 hours ago, bucktwo said:

If it wasn't on sky it may be off . Of course it will be on . The fans only contribute in a season the revenues to pay 1 and a half times the wages of the most expensive championship player ( Mel Morris fans forum last week )

This idea that fans only contribute a small amount of money to football really is nonsense, isn't it? No fans equals no interest, equals no sponsorship or TV money.

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

No Roy. He's not spot on with his accusations is he?

You're on a crusade v Gary but you can't blame this on him. You have no proof. You are using supposition not facts.

As are you. That's what forums are for isn't it? Especially when Sky haven't had Gary on yet to tell us all how much he was wanting to end Cardiffs winning run... :lol:

Archived