Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ram79 said:

Fulham were just better quality we have a decent side but signing players like Jerome ( no disrespect) is not going to push us to the premier league. We need just that little bit higher standard which will cost.

This is the nub of it, we just haven't got rid of some of our players who are not up to it, and replaced them with better quality. It seems we have been juggling because of past spending mistakes on poor quality signings.

5 minutes ago, Colm said:

imageproxy.php.jpg

Not that I don't find this funny, but in steve's season of collapse, he lost the whole spine of his team to injury (and a lot of their backup). Rowett and Clement can't say the same thing and with significantly more investment both spent horribly.

It's official our defence have collapsed again. Fulham very good going forward, dodgy  defensively. I don't think we were that bad going forward, Especially second half. We now need to focus on keeping a playoff place, no chance of autos. Oh and fulhams time wasting was ridiculous. Us and Wolves went abroad for warm weather training, we both came back a different team, strange.

1 minute ago, lukedcfc said:

Gary loves saying the word reality, the reality is we have collapsed again. 

What would you do and change? 

4 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

It's official our defence have collapsed again. Fulham very good going forward, dodgy  defensively. I don't think we were that bad going forward, Especially second half. We now need to focus on keeping a playoff place, no chance of autos. Oh and fulhams time wasting was ridiculous. Us and Wolves went abroad for warm weather training, we both came back a different team, strange.

Disagree on defence, middle of park where we lost that game first half...... Cairney ran the show against an immobile midfield.....

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

What would you do and change? 

For starters, formation. Go for three  midfielders so our two smartest footballers (Thorne and Huddlestone) aren’t constantly over run and doing the dogs work so others can be wasteful further forward.

31 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Fulham IMO best team in the league , if they had started season at all would have won this league in a canter 

Good manager got them playing really good football........

5 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Gary loves saying the word reality, the reality is we have collapsed again. 

Does my my head in his over-use of that phrase. He uses it in every single interview. We are all capable of seeing the reality of situations. Get a new catchphrase Gazza. :angry:

3 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Instead of sending them to Dubai as a reward, next time send them to Scotland and train in the snow, wind and rain on a crappy wonky pitch.......

They only need to go to Coalville to do that. Save on travelling costs too.

Archived