Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always enjoy the WhoScored match previews: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1192532/Preview/England-Championship-2017-2018-Derby-Bristol-City

They're predicting a 3-1 win, with Brizzle City dominating possession and Derby scoring from a direct freekick. I think they've got the  lineup spot on except that either Winnall or Nugent will start and not Jerome.

Not long to go now. No complacency. In their faces from the off. The fans roaring all the way. Clinical finishing. A refusal to give up the clean sheet. George Thorne to score a screamer and then Tom Huddlestone to do the same as we put a marker down before the rest of the Championship weekend.

Come on you Rams!

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Always enjoy the WhoScored match previews: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1192532/Preview/England-Championship-2017-2018-Derby-Bristol-City

They're predicting a 3-1 win, with Brizzle City dominating possession and Derby scoring from a direct freekick. I think they've got the  lineup spot on except that either Winnall or Nugent will start and not Jerome.

Not long to go now. No complacency. In their faces from the off. The fans roaring all the way. Clinical finishing. A refusal to give up the clean sheet. George Thorne to score a screamer and then Tom Huddlestone to do the same as we put a marker down before the rest of the Championship weekend.

Come on you Rams!

Score a direct FK? :blink:

17 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

Really apprehensive about this one. Never as confident about our home games as I am about our away ones. Please let tonight be the game that changes that. I think it'll either be really close and we concede first but still win or we'll hammer them 5-0. Although it could end up a draw, if they don't sneak a win.

Positive for the game!? Thats what I like some one who's confident with their predictions.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Score a direct FK? :blink:

I mentioned it because it's an interesting specific prediction. WhoScored make these predictions based on a mismatch in the two teams' qualities, so they must think we're notably good with direct freekicks (I remember Vyds bagging one earlier in the campaign) and that BC are either weak at defending set pieces or give away a lot of dangerous set pieces or something like that. It is Fielding in goal who seems to have done well for them but I never rated him when he was at Derby.

Sneezing, coughing, aching, being in bed might be wise but there's a game to watch a 3 points to win. In the waterfall avec pint of doom bar (excellent cold cure ) come on Rams , and now we have Jerome .... I am thinking  "lets be having you brizzle"

at them from the off please, full on power play COYR

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Pretty sure I’ve only witnessed us score like 2 live in my entire lifetime:lol: Just one of those things, maybe one of those incredible rare moments will be tonight

I think its 4 in the last 3 years.
Vydra, Martin and Ince x2.

I reckon GR has been dreaming about partnering Vydra with CamJam all season so i wouldn't be suprised to see Jerome start tonight if he's in good shape.

Everything feels good tonight, our position in the league, our form, a new striker, George's contract... what a great time to be a ram!

So we'll lose 1 - 3.

Got a good feeling about tonight. I’ve met two random newbies at work this evening who not only knew where Derby was in the UK, but knew about the football club. ? ?

I also started drinking at 5.

Edit: that’s 4pm your time. 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Got a good feeling about tonight. I’ve met two random newbies at work this evening who not only knew where Derby was in the UK, but knew about the football club. ? ?

I also started drinking at 5.

Not wanting to be thick but where do you work? The city council?  

Archived