Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County - The team with more Plans than the 'A Team'

I think that Bristol City would get less change out of Ledley than Thorne.

Winnall to do a 60 minute stint for me

The Nuge to finish the game.

A draw is not much use to them, they will go for the win.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Hope the boo boys have this in mind should the game not go in our favour. They are a good team.

It's time the boo boys did one, no place for them in our home, let's get pride park chanting as one, and drive us on to victory, what EVER happens let's support our team, a football club is for LIFE, not just for Christmas. Let's make Gary and the team proud of us on Friday night.

3 hours ago, Derby blood said:

It's time the boo boys did one, no place for them in our home, let's get pride park chanting as one, and drive us on to victory, what EVER happens let's support our team, a football club is for LIFE, not just for Christmas. Let's make Gary and the team proud of us on Friday night.

Be nice if most of those 3600 odd remaining tickets were sold.

Oh, and the ST holders all turn up.

Looking forward to the game, but i hope we play better than we did against Sheffield United 

expecting......

Carson

wisdom   Keogh  davies   Forsyth

Huddlestone   Thorne

russell       Vydra      Lawrence

Nugent

6 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Bristol City have sold just over 400 tickets according to their main fans forum.

Not surprised to be honest. Long way on a Friday, and in between a two legged cup semi final..... I don’t blame them for not coming 

11 hours ago, Derbados said:

Surprised the club hasn’t gone all out for this one with the flag etc etc. Massive game and one that the supporters will be so important, imagine if we could recreate the Brighton play off semi atmosphere, still gives me goosebumps.

I honestly think that was my favourite ever Derby game*, what an atmosphere and what a crest of a wave.

*Other than the fact that I got flashed in Kettering and got 3 points. 

Archived