Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

I read, from their forums, time of year, after Xmas, and before Jan pay day.... friday night, hard to get to if you are working a normal day.

Its on TV, plus they went to man City on numbers less than a week ago.

All in all they will bring 1000 if they are lucky.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

Don't do it, take the missus out, McDonalds, chicken nuggets and a strawberry milkshake, come home around 10 ish and enjoy the 3 points.

Thanks in advance.

Decisions, decisions !!!!!

???

3 hours ago, 61GT said:

I’m weighing up whether to get a NowTV pass this evening.

The only thing holding me back is every time I’ve done this in the past we’ve been awful !!!!?

I wouldn't give Rupert Murdoch the steam off my pee, yet alone pay for the privilege of watching one of his TV stations.

Go down the pub, enjoy yourself and watch it there for free. That's what we'll be doing.

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

On certain occasions this needs to be done.................Speakers up!!!

'Tis a quality video.

In recent promotion charges, the big games, such as Middlesbrough 2 years a go, have come away from home.

This season we have Bristol City and Cardiff to come at home. If we are still in contention come Villa away, then we haven't crumbled. So I'm discounting that game.

My point being, I think John Vicars said the Brighton board felt like we beat them with the noise before they came out of the tunnel.

With the prospect of 500 City fans coming up, the only atmosphere will have to be generated by ourselves.

I think 30,000 Derby fans, the South Stand nice and loud, the tele cameras on, and only 500 of their own fans out of the way, inaudible, in the SE corner, could have the same impact.

Can't ******* wait. I've got a good feeling.

2 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I wouldn't give Rupert Murdoch the steam off my pee, yet alone pay for the privilege of watching one of his TV stations.

Go down the pub, enjoy yourself and watch it there for free. That's what we'll be doing.

I’m pretty much in agreement which is why I pick and choose what I want to watch rather than pay the monthly subscription charge. In that sense the day/week passes make more sense.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

What's wrong about that? Can't spot it.

How do you fail to keep a clean sheet in 4 games if you only concede 3 goals?

Excellent news! The missus has just informed me that we're off to the local boozer (that has Sky Sports) with some mates tonight, I can ensure I pick a seat with a view of the gogglebox and secretly watch the game. 

(I'm in the Black Country, so I'll most likely be the only person bothered about the match in the whole pub!)

I’ll be watching this one. A nice 12.45pm KO for me. 

I predicted 1-1. I don’t think BC boss the ball and are quite as fluid away from home as Sheff Utd, but they’re a good side nonetheless.

Funnily enough only two teams have picked up more points at home than Derby this season. It’s quite strange as I feel like we’ve struggled at PP at times and look better on the road.

Really apprehensive about this one. Never as confident about our home games as I am about our away ones. Please let tonight be the game that changes that. I think it'll either be really close and we concede first but still win or we'll hammer them 5-0. Although it could end up a draw, if they don't sneak a win.

Archived