Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Jose getting his excuses in early ‘effectively a premier league side’ ... erm we havent been a premier league side for ten years and the last time we were there we were the worst one ever ?

I would say we haven't been 'effectively a premier league side' for over 20 years!

1 minute ago, Kamikaze said:

So if Jose is to be believed can see them lining up with...

Romero

Darmian Tuanzebe Rojo Blind

Herrera Pogba McTominay

Mkhitaryan Lukaku Rashford.

Not unbeatable!

Isn’t Lukaku injured still? I reckon it will be martial on the wing with rashford up top

On 03/01/2018 at 08:31, G-Ram said:

The crown & Kettle is in ancoats & is smelly and the northern quarter is decent for a night out but is nowhere near old trafford & would be a taxi ride away from old trafford 

there is a pure gym near uniteds ground in exchange quay im probably going to park in there but you need to be a member of any pure as the car park has a barrier on  

Smelly no more my friend. Toilets smartened up, I can vouch for that from yesterday’s partaking of the ale:lol:

Joes has said reports that he is unhappy at Man U and wants to quit are garbage.

As such, can the 5500 and the team please not add to his unhappiness which isn't there tomorrow night. I would hate to see his face looking miserable seeing as it's his happy one he's been showing us all season.

Actually, sod that, lets make him consider resigning before he's pushed.

The crass arrogance of Man Utd!

Playing on a Friday night with no excuse of TV rights etc.

The poor luvvies get tired.

They don't care about the Rams supporters who will face a long trek home after the game.

And to charge two arms and a leg for the privilege!

Serve them right if we beat them say I.

14 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Would love to win this one to give the bragging rights to all the kids who actually support their local team. Last school I worked in was about 60% Man U glory hunters; I ******* hate them. 

My youngest said to me "its going to be terrible Monday morning at school if they beat us", I said why? Says "There are so many Man U fans and I'm the only real Derby fan that goes to games in my year at school" (school in Burton).

My advice, if they give you stick, tell them at least you were there, show them your ticket and ask them when was the last time they went to Old Trafford to watch "their" team? Should shut most of the brats up.

6 hours ago, steve brummie said:

The crass arrogance of Man Utd!

Playing on a Friday night with no excuse of TV rights etc.

The poor luvvies get tired.

They don't care about the Rams supporters who will face a long trek home after the game.

And to charge two arms and a leg for the privilege!

Serve them right if we beat them say I.

Man City are at home tomorrow, can’t have two games in Manchester at the same time. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Man City are at home tomorrow, can’t have two games in Manchester at the same time. 

Good job one team is Salford based then ??

only messing they never have united & city at home on the same day 

3 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Good job one team is Salford based then ??

only messing they never have united & city at home on the same day 

Well if we're being picky!....They have done but it's rare, Police don't like it. Could have staggered kick off times I guess but that may have been asked and rejected, who knows. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-united-set-play-10133268

Anyhow, just don't see the "crass arrogance" from Man Utd. 

Well it's match day, I am up already, can not wait for the match now, had a dream last night Vydra scores in the 88 th minute and we beat the mighty United 1-0, oh well we can all dream I guess. My team for tonight would be Carson, Wisdom, Forsyth, Keogh, Davis, Huddlestone, Thorne, Johnson, Wiemann, Vydra, Winnall. Of to the yard first for a few beers and something to eat, then onto the coach to the game, my lads first visit to old Trafford so he can not wait. Hoping we get behind the lads from start to finish, and drive the team onto something special. Everyone going enjoy the game, I know I will, I still love the FA cup. Oldest competition in the world, and should be treated with respect.

I am going but have a horrible feeling that we are going to get battered, They will put out a strong team and we have had a few games where the opposition have missed a few chances. You would think that Man Utd have better finishers than Hull.

Archived