Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Better than 2-0. Don't they say that's a dangerous score? Much prefer 2-1

Yeah they do. You can rest on your laurels at 2-0. You can see we’re panicking a little bit having now conceded one. Could be 2-2 very easily. Need to maintain control.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Guarantee we don’t win this

I'm not sure why, but you've been ridiculously negative recently. You're not one of the wrist-slashing no matter what posters, but considering how this season is going, you've chosen a strange time to be so down beat.

In the past few days you've said this side is no better than 10th place. Then in this match thread you've "guaranteed Ipswich will score", predicted equalisers whenever they get corners and now this. We're doing well and as it stands we're second place, is there any real need?

Just now, Kernow said:

I'm not sure why, but you've been ridiculously negative recently. You're not one of the wrist-slashing no matter what posters, but considering how this season is going, you've chosen a strange time to be so down beat.

In the past few days you've said this side is no better than 10th place. Then in this match thread you've "guaranteed Ipswich will score", predicted equalisers whenever they get corners and now this. We're doing well and as it stands we're second place, is there any real need?

Tongue in cheek mate, have you seen my prediction league predictions? Trying to do an anti jinx:lol:

Archived