Fed up with some negative fans!!

England Ram

Some negative fans are really starting to grate on my nerves now. 

I absolutely tore a strip off a bloke today towards the end of the match.

We sit at the back of the east lower so we get the few ‘early leavers, but hanger on’s’ who come down and stand on the steps behind us as the game closes down. 

This bloke had been there before but I’ve not paid him any attention but today he started ripping in to Fozzy as soon as he arrived and after the corner was conceded in the 90th minute. 

“He’s W**k, ****, not for to wear the shirt, useless”.......right in my ear!! 

I didn’t give him time to repeat himself!! 

Needless to say he made a quick exit down the stairs as he got no joy from me or any of the other lads who sit near me. 

Enjoy the great team performance,

enjoy being 3rd,

enjoy having a laugh at Millwalls expense,

even feel free to pass comment that you may feel he was the weakest link in what is actually turning out to be a damn good team........but don’t go shouting crap like in my ear and not expect to be told to sod off and stand somewhere else and learn to support your team properly without singling a player out like that!! 

Tried quoting statistics to me that they had more shots!!!! 

We are wining 3-0!!!!! Not all their shots were by Fozzy errors, not by a long shot. 

Hope you all have a happy Christmas, and a happy new year, even if one of you is the tool mentioned above. 

And if you are he, I’d suggest you don’t come doen the steps at the end of another game and try that again, Becasue you’ll get the same response!! 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, England Ram said:

We sit at the back of the east lower so we get the few ‘early leavers, but hanger on’s’ who come down and stand on the steps behind us as the game closes down. 

This bloke had been there before but I’ve not paid him any attention but today he started ripping in to Fozzy as soon as he arrived and after the corner was conceded in the 90th minute. 

Needless to say he made a quick exit down the stairs as he got no joy from me or any of the other lads who sit near me. 

enjoy being 3rd,

even feel free to pass comment that you may feel he was the weakest link in what is actually turning out to be a damn good team........but don’t go shouting crap like in my ear and not expect to be told to sod off and stand somewhere else and learn to support your team properly without singling a player out like that!! 

We are wining 3-0!!!!! Not all their shots were by Fozzy errors, not by a long shot. 

Hope you all have a happy Christmas, and a happy new year, even if one of you is the tool mentioned above. 

And if you are he, I’d suggest you don’t come doen the steps at the end of another game and try that again, Becasue you’ll get the same response!! 

I thought forsyth had a decent game today.

I agree. No one was below a 7 for me. I understand he is not at the level he was before the injury, but he is still playing better than many a left back in the division and will only get stronger. 

Sometimes I wonder if people know what he word ‘support’ means. 

13 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Forsyth was good today and will improve inline with his fitness and match sharpness.

Always has to be a scapegoat in the team!

We’re a team of Rams we don’t advocate goats within our number :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, England Ram said:

enjoy being 3rd,

I thought it was very rude of you to show me up in front of all those other people today. Especially since it's the first time we've met.

I'm joking( it wasn't me as Shaggy would say). I wholeheartedly agree with you. Whilst you can always find room for improvement in performances, to shout abuse at a player when we're winning 3-0 shows a severe lack of education. Idiots like that should stay away if that's their mentality. 

Mate...for the umpteenth time since joining the forum I will point out that when Brian Cloughs team were winning the league title a fraction of our supporters were moaning and laying into John McGovern reckoning he couldn't play!! Yup...the same John McGovern who won two league titles and two European Cups. 

Some fans, quite simply, are match morons. They have zero clue what they are watching, no idea of margins, space, finer football detail. I've not worked out after nearly 45 years of watching, why they go. There's many a theory but I'm still puzzled. My dad always said " it's a moany old town is Derby"... But I've stood in the Kop at Liverpool watching Dalgleish, Rush playing sublime football, sweeping aside all in front of them, and their fans were on Barry Venisons back all match. Some folks just have to have a moan. 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I thought forsyth had a decent game today.

He was targeted first period & found wanting on a few occasions, he had a much better second half though & you could see his confidence growing. I do wonder if we may try & strengthen this position next month? 

Much on the same lines as this.

I do not see why some fans always seem to need a scapegoat in the form of one or two of the starting XI.

For as long as I can remember, there is always one player in the Derby team who many rams fans see fit to slag off and critisize.

Occasionally if that player improves sufficiently enough (like Chris Baird recently, or Teale in years gone by) then these fans will then find someone else to moan about and blaime.

I was reminded of this today, listening to Radio Derby.

When after the match in which we have won 3-0, the team has won 4 straight without conceding a goal, we are scoring 3 goals against Boro, Barnsley and today, yet some person sees fit to call out a single player, in this case Forsyth as not being good enough, and we need a new left back in January.

Why? Why Why?

When there is talk of strengthing in January, why to some supporters does that mean, try and find the weakest link in the team and replace him?

This isnt football manager on a computer !!!!

Some fans at Derby and probably many other clubs love to moan, today we win 3-0, good goals , some great passing moves, and never looked like losing but some fools have a go at Forsythe who is coming back after a serious injury, and for me is improving every game, and for myself and many others who understand the game, he is a very good left back at this level, and let's look at the facts 5 clean sheets in 6. and the idiots are moaning about our left back hahaha, I would not swap any of our back 5 at the moment, the facts speak for themselves, so please let's enjoy this winning run and stop MOANING for the sake of it.

2 hours ago, England Ram said:

I agree. No one was below a 7 for me. I understand he is not at the level he was before the injury, but he is still playing better than many a left back in the division and will only get stronger. 

England there will always be one They think it makes them look good They are usually the type you hear in the bar above everyone else You can win a match 5-0 and there will always be a couple of players who were not quite up to it That's the nature of football if all eleven played well every match you would be promoted by January but nobody ever is Incidently I thought Fozzy was OK today 

2 hours ago, England Ram said:

Forsyth gives us height both as a defender and an outlet from from defence, he tends to win his aerial battles. For sure he’s still rusty and gets caught a bit out of position due to either fitness or game management but he’s slowly getting sharper. Add he delivers a decent cross not many full backs can better when on his game.

If Rowett strengthens that position, great, would either up his game more or prove a damn solid back up. As for today he played well enough for me too, why some people have to criticise when we’ve won 3-0 beats me, miserable buggers, it’s Christmas too!

27 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Much on the same lines as this.

I do not see why some fans always seem to need a scapegoat in the form of one or two of the starting XI.

For as long as I can remember, there is always one player in the Derby team who many rams fans see fit to slag off and critisize.

Occasionally if that player improves sufficiently enough (like Chris Baird recently, or Teale in years gone by) then these fans will then find someone else to moan about and blaime.

I was reminded of this today, listening to Radio Derby.

When after the match in which we have won 3-0, the team has won 4 straight without conceding a goal, we are scoring 3 goals against Boro, Barnsley and today, yet some person sees fit to call out a single player, in this case Forsyth as not being good enough, and we need a new left back in January.

Why? Why Why?

When there is talk of strengthing in January, why to some supporters does that mean, try and find the weakest link in the team and replace him?

This isnt football manager on a computer !!!!

Spot on it used to be Keogh then they moved on to Butterfield then they drove Christie out now it looks like Forsythe they are pathetic 

He probably went and met his missus and they both twittered Radio Derby after the game - there were two tweets that complained about Fozzy read out.

I think Fozzy's had his best two games since he came back these last two matches.  He adds height to the defence at set pieces (important today), is starting to get some good tackles in on his winger and today was noticeably getting forward more as well as defending - we should have made more of at least a couple of his crosses - and I think having Brad in front of him helps.

There will always be better players around whoever you are but Fozzy's improving after a long time out.  We can use limited resources better elsewhere

Since when has any team had all 11 players firing on all cylinders together? Give it a rest .weve scored more goals than anyone bar wolves,winning games beating the likes of hull,middles,leeds and villa in the process.

Should be getting behind all the players at the moment,think GR might have an idea of what he is doing and players will be aware of their short cummings without half witts giving abuse.

Archived