Fed up with some negative fans!!

England Ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Vulcanboy said:

He was targeted first period & found wanting on a few occasions, he had a much better second half though & you could see his confidence growing. I do wonder if we may try & strengthen this position next month? 

I hope not - if there's money to spend then let's not waste it to strengthen a position which, for this division, doesn't need it.

2 hours ago, Vulcanboy said:

He was targeted first period & found wanting on a few occasions, he had a much better second half though & you could see his confidence growing. I do wonder if we may try & strengthen this position next month? 

Strangely enough defenders do get out foxed sometimes and make mistakes but defensively our back 5 /7 have been outstanding since October 

32 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

We have 3 good left backs, we don’t need another one!

If East Stand say we do, thats good enough for me.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Left back is our weakest position though.

So you are the Radio Derby guy!!!!

As the guy below your post eludes, we have 3 championship quality LBs already. We dont need another.

And unless your name is Stuart Pearce or Paolo Maldini, for 99.9% of sides the left back position isnt going to make or break a season unlike the core spine of the team down the middle.

18 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

So you are the Radio Derby guy!!!!

As the guy below your post eludes, we have 3 championship quality LBs already. We dont need another.

And unless your name is Stuart Pearce or Paolo Maldini, for 99.9% of sides the left back position isnt going to make or break a season unlike the core spine of the team down the middle.

Eh?

I didn't even know we needed a left back until i read this thread.

now i think we need one urgently.

if there's a bloke in East stand who delays his exit from the ground just so he can shout about it, then it must be pretty serious. 

For the first time in 1.5 seasons the woman next to me didn't moan.  I was gobsmacked. Might have something to do with Martin not playing, she's always got a moan for him!

it made for a much better experience and I didn't shake my head at her once for being clueless! Thank you moany lady for making my Christmas ?

Archived