Darren Bent - joined Burton on loan

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ninos said:

He has an amazing trainer collection, is super on Rams TV, is an avid Eagles ? fan and they’re doing well. I like him. 

Aaah. Now we know the criteria you use to rate strikers, it all makes perfect sense.

Chris hasn't got nice enough shoes. :lol:

Just now, RamNut said:

Aaah. Now we know the criteria you use to rate strikers, it all makes perfect sense.

Chris hasn't got nice enough shoes. :lol:

Trust me. With the money Mac put Chris on, he got nice shoes, ... maybe not as raunchy as Butterfields though ... 

22 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

you misunderstand my comment.I dont say that he shouldnt go its the sarcastic way thar= i dont age

gree with.IMO you shouldnt say on here that would wouldnt say to the players face

I get what you’re saying but I reckon if that was the case then you’d have 90% less contributors to the forum ! ?

22 hours ago, Ninos said:

He has an amazing trainer collection, is super on Rams TV, is an avid Eagles ? fan and they’re doing well. I like him. 

The Eagles arent doing that well.. one of them died not long ago, and they havent had any hits for ages.  

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

The Eagles arent doing that well.. one of them died not long ago, and they havent had any hits for ages.  

Ha!

It is kind of odd that he’s so excited about philly when he’s out in the cold at Derby. He should orchestrate a move to the Philadelphia Union of the MLS and get himself a pre season camp tryout as a WR or kicker with the Eagles.  Then he’d be truly content.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

He's going to have to take it to the limit to get a regular place.

If there is any news my wife will be first to tell me ,,,,,, city girls just seem to find out early 

3 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

The one year extension on his contract must be the worst spent money in DCFC history ? Anyone top that ??

I’d say Nick Blackman but at least we (begrudgingly) got some minutes on the pitch out of him. Must be really frustrating that we’ve had high earners like Bent, Anya & Shackell on the books who have t contributed anything. 

Archived