Darren Bent - joined Burton on loan

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Strange what he says in this. 

Doubt Hanson and potentially Bennett would be good enough to get in their team. 

With the loan rules as they are, the benefit of Hanson and Bennett is that they're both still U23 so Burton could take them and take a further 2 senior players from Derby (the likes of Bent). You're allowed up to 4 players from the same clubb, but at least 2 must be U23. I don't know Burton's squad but I think Hanson and Bennett could do a job at the bottom of the Championship. Hanson's been there before and this season a lot of fans were clamouring for Bennett to start after his preseason performances, but the lad got injured at a very unfortunate time and missed his chance.

On 1/10/2018 at 16:58, Derbylad92 said:

Darren bent will still score goals the type of player bent is he will never be passed it, if you create chances for him he will score goals (sorry to say it but I would have bent over Martin anyday)

Like helping your aging uncle jack off a horse? 

On 1/11/2018 at 16:18, Carl Sagan said:

With the loan rules as they are, the benefit of Hanson and Bennett is that they're both still U23 so Burton could take them and take a further 2 senior players from Derby (the likes of Bent). You're allowed up to 4 players from the same clubb, but at least 2 must be U23. I don't know Burton's squad but I think Hanson and Bennett could do a job at the bottom of the Championship. Hanson's been there before and this season a lot of fans were clamouring for Bennett to start after his preseason performances, but the lad got injured at a very unfortunate time and missed his chance.

You are the brains of the outfit,  Carl Sagan ....what a guy!

***INCOMING***MESSAGE***DECRYPTED+++SOURCE***PRIDE***PARK

Agent Bent. Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to go to another Championship team and play out of your skin against our promotion rivals. Score goals that nick points off them, and make it easier for us to get ourselves promoted. Once your mission is complete, you will be a free man, able to take up a mission from any other team.

Over and out.

:lol:

8 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

***INCOMING***MESSAGE***DECRYPTED+++SOURCE***PRIDE***PARK

Agent Bent. Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to go to another Championship team and play out of your skin against our promotion rivals. Score goals that nick points off them, and make it easier for us to get ourselves promoted. Once your mission is complete, you will be a free man, able to take up a mission from any other team.

Over and out.

:lol:

Any team will do, need him off the wage bill asap

Archived