when are you most vulnerable?

dog

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dog said:

Was changing a duvet earlier. Had myself fully inside while I changed it. Anyone with a mallet could have topped me while I was trying to find the corners.

When are you at your most vulnerable? 

When I'm creeping around the neighbourhood after dark with me mallet looking for folks changing duvet covers.......

7 minutes ago, Moist One said:

when I was forced to wear a kilt to the airport for a stag holiday and kept tradition.

Security asked me to remove my belt, and I was commando, and felt very very vulnerable.

Just think how they must have felt.:lol:

22 hours ago, dog said:

Was changing a duvet earlier. Had myself fully inside while I changed it. Anyone with a mallet could have topped me while I was trying to find the corners.

Good thread.

I can't change a duvet either,it's like witchcraft.

I'm doomed if someone leaves me  in a room in the dark...I'm f****** if no one comes and helps me.

On 24/10/2017 at 20:34, coneheadjohn said:

I can't change a duvet either

When i was 20 i worked in housekeeping at a very posh hotel and to this day i can change a bed in seconds. It's really something to behold. The secret is to start with the cover inside out...

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

When i was 20 i worked in housekeeping at a very posh hotel and to this day i can change a bed in seconds. It's really something to behold. The secret is to start with the cover inside out...

Grab each top corner from inside and shake it into the cover?

7 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Grab each top corner from inside and shake it into the cover?

Yeah, a few shakes, then spin that bad boy around for one last shake from the other side and button up!

You can also make your bathroom sparkle in minutes by using your used towel to polish everything, including the walls and tiles - then throw it straight in the wash.

I miss that job.

24 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

That sounds mad,thanks for the tip but I bet that doesn’t help me...I’ll try it though.

On 10/23/2017 at 21:56, dog said:

When the missus brings home the crytonite again.. 

Archived