Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday

peachmyster

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Hey he may be getting on but he's a great defender.

if the wednesday managers name is spelt different to the ex chelsea lad... then sorry for not noticing!!!!!

I really cant be arsed to google how you spell carlos' name!!!

Got up this morning in a positive mood, think we will win today, it will be tough but going for a Derby 2-1 victory, 2 things we must do today is the players need to recreate the effort and attitude they showed last Sunday against Forest, and us fans also must create the same atmosphere as we did last Sunday, and please if things are not going well in the first 30 mins, let's keep encouraging the team, not moaning and booing, big game today win this and the confidence in the team and supporters will be lifted, before we face two tough away games at Norwich and Leeds. Let's all roar the Rams on to victory today. 

19 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Got up this morning in a positive mood, think we will win today, it will be tough but going for a Derby 2-1 victory, 2 things we must do today is the players need to recreate the effort and attitude they showed last Sunday against Forest, and us fans also must create the same atmosphere as we did last Sunday, and please if things are not going well in the first 30 mins, let's keep encouraging the team, not moaning and booing, big game today win this and the confidence in the team and supporters will be lifted, before we face two tough away games at Norwich and Leeds. Let's all roar the Rams on to victory today. 

Totally agree with this. We can't blame the players for not turning up to games if we don't turn up! 

Last week was great - we need to be loud and proud again today. COYR!

My first game of the season today. Looking forward to it.

Looks like I may have to go for the double extra strength wig glue. Storm Brian is kicking up the leaves something rotten. That and the deluge forecast from 4pm could effect the play.

Think today is in some ways more important than last Sunday - we really need to show we can kick on, work as a team a make Pride Park a fortress.

Statistically we’re on a par with the Owls, but I’m hoping we drub them 3-0.

COYR

Archived