Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

First half was poor. Stood off way too much. Second half much better. Clinical performance and Lawrence should have made it three but is looking more like the player we need to replace Ince.

Well Lawrence was disappointing .. he needs a goal I think and to toughen up when he’s tackled. Should really have scored.

3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

He is fantastic, noticed as soon as he was on today he was barking orders and telling everyone where to be

Him and Martin looked really good together i thought. But Thorne is a hell of a player.

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Curtis Davies, what a performance. His best game in a Derby shirt for me. Rock solid against an in form Murphy. 

Agree my MOM. I have had a few doubts about him but he was really class today Murphy always a handful 

11 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Curtis Davies, what a performance. His best game in a Derby shirt for me. Rock solid against an in form Murphy. 

Yep I’ve doubted him recently but hats off to him there, read the game so well especially when the left back next to him was all over the show.

Was surprised the game didnt get stopped for the pitch invader. Never saw where he came from ,but assume down there he was a Forest fan? Assume 3 year ban will occur now.

Archived