Delusions of Billy

ilkleyram

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure this interview will massively boost his chances of securing the job he wants in the near future. After all, what self respecting football club wouldn't want a odious little turd with delusions of grandeur, severe paranoia and a face even his mother would like to slap sideways as their manager?

The bloke is impossible to like and the fact he lacks the self awareness to understand that he is the problem not everyone else makes it even funnier whenever he opens his mouth.

Billy Davies wanted out, didn't have the fight in him for a premier league relegation battle. Gave out the wrong messages after the play off final, then because things were going wrong started slating the board in public. 

He nearly messed up promotion, we had a team that was flying then he started messing about with it and made bad signings in January. Think we went from something like 9 points clear to play offs and should never have won at Wembley.

And his summer signings were shocking.

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

He probably wouldn't of been sacked if he weren't such a c***. 

Totally agree....but that doesn't make him not a good manager....I believe that a lot of people would have had the same opinion about Our Brian and Sir Alex but they didn't do too bad either did they?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Billy Davies wanted out, didn't have the fight in him for a premier league relegation battle. Gave out the wrong messages after the play off final, then because things were going wrong started slating the board in public. 

He nearly messed up promotion, we had a team that was flying then he started messing about with it and made bad signings in January. Think we went from something like 9 points clear to play offs and should never have won at Wembley.

But......just to make sure I am correct, because I am foggy on the actual outcome....we did get promoted right?? So he did actually get us promoted?? I cant remember, maybe you can enlighten me.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I don't think he messed with it, we lost Jon Stead, who was a pivotal player in our upturn in form, and he had to replace him.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Oh yeah, he got us promoted right? I remember now....

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

But......just to make sure I am correct, because I am foggy on the actual outcome....we did get promoted right?? So he did actually get us promoted?? I cant remember, maybe you can enlighten me.

No he didn't but he built an excellent team on no money, billy did get us promoted but to what cost? Set us for so far a decade of championship football.

Archived