17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to bring bryson back in Jan, if he doesnt come back then we need to kick up a fuss, maybe get him to go AWOL, offer him a new contract. Then if we get him back the following season we can start him from the bench and use him as a scapegoat again... sounds familiar 

3 hours ago, G-Ram said:

We need to bring bryson back in Jan, if he doesnt come back then we need to kick up a fuss, maybe get him to go AWOL, offer him a new contract. Then if we get him back the following season we can start him from the bench and use him as a scapegoat again... sounds familiar 

In a nutshell 

Hi, means we play you next weekend and have signed Bryson from you for the season (hopefully permanently in the summer). I just wanna let you know how he's doing. 

Firsty, last weekend he made his first start against Wednesday at ours. He had fans man of the match and was everywhere with bags of energy & yesterday was man of the match again with a well taken goal to his name also. 

I cant understand for the life of me why you'd let such a good player leave?! Obviously he can't play next Saturday against you and we'll miss him if the last two games are anything to go by. I always rated him whenever you played us over the past few seasons and was very happy to get him. Thanks for the loan as he was the link in midfield we were missing! See you next Saturday...

10 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Hi, means we play you next weekend and have signed Bryson from you for the season (hopefully permanently in the summer). I just wanna let you know how he's doing. 

Firsty, last weekend he made his first start against Wednesday at ours. He had fans man of the match and was everywhere with bags of energy & yesterday was man of the match again with a well taken goal to his name also. 

I cant understand for the life of me why you'd let such a good player leave?! Obviously he can't play next Saturday against you and we'll miss him if the last two games are anything to go by. I always rated him whenever you played us over the past few seasons and was very happy to get him. Thanks for the loan as he was the link in midfield we were missing! See you next Saturday...

:angry: A sequence of clueless managers - Mcclaren Clement Pearson Mcclaren - that's why. Although in fairness to Pearson, who turned out to be a huge failure, he saw Bryson's talent but then played him in the wrong spot. You can't yo yo a player in and out your side and expect him to perform to the same high level - we did that to him.

The other thing is that we can assume that had GR known he would not get his Birmingham guy he wouldn't have let Bryson go. So you benefited from that. 

22 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Haha F*** Off ... thanks for the loan... this makes me so angry ? I have no idea why we let Bryson leave or why we wouldnt play him he's miles better than what we have. Suppose we'll sell him to you for 500k & bring in a £6m replacement who isnt as good. Its the Derby way 

47 minutes ago, Ninos said:

:angry: A sequence of clueless managers - Mcclaren Clement Pearson Mcclaren - that's why. Although in fairness to Pearson, who turned out to be a huge failure, he saw Bryson's talent but then played him in the wrong spot. You can't yo yo a player in and out your side and expect him to perform to the same high level - we did that to him.

The other thing is that we can assume that had GR known he would not get his Birmingham guy he wouldn't have let Bryson go. So you benefited from that. 

Why would u have him sitting and told not to get forward ? 

I honestly can't get my head around it and never will it's as if u were great supporting martin but we can't have that ever again 

beggars belief 

my wife who was with me and clueless about football says to me yesterday Craig's everywhere and that's how he used to play and looks like he's enjoying himself 

football is an easy game made difficult by idiots 

im no so sure many Cardiff players are as good as Derby players but they have defenders who can defend midfielders who can get up and down the park and forwards who look dangerous 

its no rocket science 

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

So 4 professional football managers, who see him day in day out during games and at training, don’t think he’s good enough for a regular starting spot. Yet you, who doesn’t make a living from football thinks he does. Your either an undiscovered genius or deluded. My monies on the latter 

59 minutes ago, Derbados said:

A Wednesday fan giving his opinion out of 10 on player ratings today, looks like Jacob "i cant be arsed" Butterfield is living up to his name in Yorkshire: 

"Butterfield  -  2  -  Sole contribution was to waste two corners by hitting the first man"

:lol:

Was it an option to buy or obligatory?

2 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Bryson has done us a good service over the years. He scored a hat-trick against Forest one year so should sit well in our recent folklore.

The last few seasons he has been a bit inconsistent in and out of the team with injuries hindering a good run in the team. 

I always thought Bryson needed a good run in the team for him to build up to his full potential and that hasn't happened over the recent seasons. 

Why have we let him go out on loan? 

I don't think the style we play suits Bryson. The other reason I think is, he has gone a bit stale at Derby and may need a change to freshen him self up.

Unfortunately I not coming down next week but I have had some good trips to Cardiff in the past. I quite like making the trip if I can always been made to feel welcome.

Can we stop pretending that Bryson being here would make any bit of difference. We've got plenty of good players that haven't performed here, for whatever reason, Bryson was one of the main ones over the past couple of years. 

I'm not surprised he's doing well, but I wouldn't be surprised to see any of our players do well at another club. 

11 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Can we stop pretending that Bryson being here would make any bit of difference. We've got plenty of good players that haven't performed here, for whatever reason, Bryson was one of the main ones over the past couple of years. 

I'm not surprised he's doing well, but I wouldn't be surprised to see any of our players do well at another club. 

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The 'not being played' reason is the biggest one.

or being played in the wrong position?

On 9/24/2017 at 14:28, Bluebird said:

He's a great player - I still maintain that had we gone up he would have thrived at Premier League level in the system we played under McClaren the first time around - Bags of energy and if you let him play the proper box-to-box terrier role there are very few in this league who are better

However - Doesn't fit the system Rowett wants to play - So best for him that he goes somewhere he'll get that role to play - Hate that you're getting the best of him (jealousy) - But love Bryson and wish him the best

On 9/24/2017 at 14:45, Ninos said:

:angry: A sequence of clueless managers - Mcclaren

Really? Bryson was at his absolute best that first season under McClaren - And I think it was only because we didn't bring in a proper DM replacement for Thorne that he was forced to play a deeper role that second year

But yeh - The rest of the time has been injury plagued and people trying to play him in the wrong position - Bit like Johnson

Archived