January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd quite like the lad Craig Bryson at Cardiff, he got man of the match Saturday and was a bright spark in midfield.

With our shortage of pace and bodies in midfield he could be quite the acquisition, I reckon he could be quite cheap too.

Go get him Gary and Mel (get ready for the 5 million pound bid any minute now) 

He's still technically our player,isn't he??

17 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd quite like the lad Craig Bryson at Cardiff, he got man of the match Saturday and was a bright spark in midfield.

With our shortage of pace and bodies in midfield he could be quite the acquisition, I reckon he could be quite cheap too.

Go get him Gary and Mel (get ready for the 5 million pound bid any minute now) 

Would be the sort of player we'd buy tbf, one game of good form, 30 and past it looking for a pay day...

Can I ask what is no doubt a stupid question. Villa get linked with loads of potential transfer targets. Same happened last season. We all mention it or joke about it but I just wondered why? Does anyone have a (proper) theory? 

Just does my head in when we get linked to players, who end up elsewhere then seem to bang in the goals. Jota springs to mind :pinch:

11 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Can I ask what is no doubt a stupid question. Villa get linked with loads of potential transfer targets. Same happened last season. We all mention it or joke about it but I just wondered why? Does anyone have a (proper) theory? 

Just does my head in when we get linked to players, who end up elsewhere then seem to bang in the goals. Jota springs to mind :pinch:

Jota hasn't scored for Brum yet... you thinking of Diogo Jota for Wolves?

39 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Looked really good for his age Everton have first refusal should they want to sell 

If he continues like that he won't be at Sheff Utd long, unless they get promoted of course which based on the few times I've watched them this season you'd say they had as good a chance as any.

Archived