January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, sage said:

Josh Wright may be a better short term immediate fit. He is ready to play straight away and will be cheap.

By the time the others are match fit, Thorne will be anyway. 

Apparently he is in talks with Southend but no doubt we could snatch him away.  The guy had an unbelievable season last year and might be worth a punt given the current situation. I'd definitely be up for this over Guthrie and co.

On a side note, I've taken a quick look at transfermrkt's list of free agents...basically, unless we start looks my abroad, we are stuck with Lesley, Guthrie or Wright. This is a mess

I'd imagine Ledley is holding out for 30k a week at least. Just some working out's on estimated values - 

Kieftenbeld

43 (weeks) x 10k = 430K

+ 300K (transfer fee)

= £730k

Bryson

43 (weeks) x 20k = 860K

+ 100k (loan fee?)

= 960K

Potential money towards a free? £1,690,000

Ledley - 42 (weeks) x 30k = £1,260,000

43 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

He's not played for West Brom for about 2 years. He's just been released by Norwich, I would take him on a year contract.

Also... Why hasn't this been pinned yet @rynny <_<

Sorry, didn't realise I had to do what you tell me. Have you tried asking?

Its basically like football manager when you have blown your budget by the end of the window but you are missing half a midfield. Haha.

There are loads of players on free transfer the sooner you move the better the quality i suspect. You have:

Mcgugan, Josh Wright, Spearing, Guthrie, Ledley, Diagouraga, Kirchoff, Mulumbu, Flamini, Dikgacoi, Didier Digard, Mark Davies.

All available if you were desperate. I would only take a few off that list tbf.

Archived