January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rampage said:

Do we have a foreign scout and who is it?

Why do we have so few foreign players like (Elsnik)?

Has anyone been scouting on the internet for Brazilian, Spanish, Portuguese, African etc players for U23 and first team?

On the Internet!!?Always best to watch them live methinks and Rowett has said the same ?

6 hours ago, Rampage said:

Do we have a foreign scout and who is it?

Has anyone been scouting on the internet for Brazilian, Spanish, Portuguese, African etc players for U23 and first team?

I have just been looking for Brazilians on the Internet. God there is plenty of gash out there.

8 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Did you come across Jizzinio....... ooooh matron.

Decent player ,, got a powerful shot on him and slippery in the box

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

BA this someone we should look to go big on, performed well in the Championship and could give us that extra pace and power. 

A69D6E45-AED7-431B-9659-984A0B732A5D.jpeg

Would only likely happen if we sold Martin, Bent and let Winnall go back early. Rowett said in his interview yesterday he’s happy with three options up top. I do agree though this is the sort of quality we need. 

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

Knockheart not good enough for prem but would be an upgrade on Russell not included in Brighton squad today unless he’s injured 

Great shout. He’s supposed to have stormed off today. Always would’ve loved him here

28 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Great shout. He’s supposed to have stormed off today. Always would’ve loved him here

Yeah - I'm sure Gary would love to have players who show that sort of reaction to not being selected. Put a bid in for Forestieri before the window closes while we're at it.

Not seen masses of this lad but I've really liked what I have. I don't think it's such an outlandish shout - players getting grumpy because they are not playing is not the worst trait and at Derby you'd fancy he'd be starting enough games.

Rowett also seems rather adept at the whole man-management thing and let's not forget, he was quite happy to take on WInnall who had arguably more baggage at time of signing. My guess would be that if he wanted someone like Knockaert he'd not let an isolated incident put him off. 

I guess the final, and likely most important consideration, would be goal-threat and you'd be fairly certain that Knockaert would have buried some of the chances we saw go begging yesterday. His last season in the Championship yielded 15 goals and 8 assists and I think he was nominated for Player of the Year. Were he to bring anything like that quality to Derby, we'd be playing in the Prem next season!

Could we even afford him though? Hell, I can dream :lol:

Archived