January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a scout through the Premier League squads to see who could add some pace. 

In terms of loans I'd happily take Dyer or Routledge from Swansea. Both have pace to burn and have done well at this level in the past. Neither getting much game time at Swansea... Nor would they suit the Carlos Carvahal style of play. 

Otherwise a late bid for Sako. He's playing well at Palace but only has 6 months left. We may be able to rock the boat offering £3 million and a decent contract for him to give some security. Although I suspect he won't be short of offers. 

9 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Just had a scout through the Premier League squads to see who could add some pace. 

In terms of loans I'd happily take Dyer or Routledge from Swansea. Both have pace to burn and have done well at this level in the past. Neither getting much game time at Swansea... Nor would they suit the Carlos Carvahal style of play. 

Dyer has started the last 3 league games.

Routledge is perfect though, he's 33!

Less of a suggestion, more of a guess. Watford have just got Deulofeu on loan from Barca. Isaac Success is a player we were tentatively linked to previously, hasn't played for them this season and his chances of doing so before the end of the season have been decreased.

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Less of a suggestion, more of a guess. Watford have just got Deulofeu on loan from Barca. Isaac Success is a player we were tentatively linked to previously, hasn't played for them this season and his chances of doing so before the end of the season have been decreased.

Hide the Bailey's or he'll be a flop!

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might have a cheeky fiver on Derby to sign Marcus Maddison tomorrow. Just a thought. 

Surprised he's still there. A week or 2 back their chairman tweeted about the players with the most assists in England and Maddison was top, then said something along the lines of, "what do you do if you lose the number 1 for assists? Sign the 2nd highest" and they signed Cooper from Crewe

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Surprised he's still there. A week or 2 back their chairman tweeted about the players with the most assists in England and Maddison was top, then said something along the lines of, "what do you do if you lose the number 1 for assists? Sign the 2nd highest" and they signed Cooper from Crewe

Yeah saw that. He's currently answering supporters questions on transfers. Nobody's asked him about whether Derby are in for him yet but the Chairman did confirm there's 6 or so clubs (from the Championship) looking at Marriott and Maddison.

13 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Yeah saw that. He's currently answering supporters questions on transfers. Nobody's asked him about whether Derby are in for him yet but the Chairman did confirm there's 6 or so clubs (from the Championship) looking at Marriott and Maddison.

I asked him directly twice and he didnt respond to me. Interestingly he responded to lots of other fans of other clubs to tell them that he was not going to them!!! MOTWYW

Archived