January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

22 hours ago, KBB said:

In your opinion.

If he is better than any winger at a club in the top 2 of their league, then why aren't other clubs in this division fighting for him?

Why have we just bought a player from a team 11th in the Championship surely a top two team shouldn't be doing that ?

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JW37 said:

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth

Huddlestone     Ledley

McClean     Vydra     Lawrence

Nugent

Kuszczak, Pearce, Baird, Thorne, Weimann, Winnall, Jerome

What a squad that would be

Think I would rather play Russell than McClean.... and Weimann instead of Lawrence....

1 hour ago, Ram79 said:

Now Johnny is on his way wouldn't  surprise me if we signed Burke from wba on loan maybe the McLean interest is a smokescreen like the oliviera thing was.

He can't play for another club this year. He's played for RB in Germany (20 minutes in the cup) and then for Wba. Could see us getting Leko from them. 

Gutted about Russell. Good player who we will really miss. I thought we needed a wide player anyway and now genuinely think we need 2 if we are to sustain our bid for 2nd. Need 4 options in those areas, as its an area Rowett looks to freshen up after about 65 minutes. Think Lawrence will kick on, however not convinced by Weimann as a regular starter. He's done well this year and is honest as the days long, however lacks quality for me and won't score enough goals. Happy with him off the bench as he stretches teams and willing to make forward runs beyond the ball, but we desperately need someone of real quality to come in and start opposite Lawrence if we are to remain 2nd. Not convinced McClean is the answer either.

I thought Maddison looked bright for Peterbrough and while not much came off for him, you can see why he has been so productive this season. Very positive on the ball and constantly looking to put the ball into the box with good quality. I would rather him than McClean. Also the lad Watkins at Brentford would probably be ideal... (SIGH)

Archived