Sheffield United v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

BBC radio Derby talking about lack of desire and energy again, really p****s me off!!!

how many years have we been talking about this problem now, I got hammered a few days ago for saying we haven't signed enough players, same old s***e different season

That is not a true reflection of the game. Team on team we are by a long way the better team. 

Still doesn't take away from the fact errors that shouldnt happen at that level have resulted in two gifts.

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

How are they performing as a team, is 2-0 a fair reflection??

No. Can't remember them having a chance other than the 2 f**k ups from Carson and Russell. We've had a couple of half chances and one big chances when Vydra was put through 1 on 1, but he took too long and was challenged by a defender. Poor performances by both sides.

Just now, cosmic said:

Radio Derby are full of s****. I'm watching he game and I'm seeing plenty of desire. Weimann Nugent and Vydra haven't stopped running and the full backs are getting involved. Can't understand what Dawes and Ramage are looking for. Tears? Arguments? 

Sometimes wonder if Craig Ramage is actually real or just a pundit action figure. Pull the string on his back when we're a goal down and watch your Ramage Figurine say one of his famous catchphrases*! Including:

a.) "There's no desire out there today"

b.) "Looks a bit flat to me Ed"

c.) "We need more pace. And a centre forward"

d.) "This lot want it more than us"

*DISCLAIMER: Ramage Figurine catchphrases are in no way linked to anything happening live on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

We finished 3rd with him playing most games in 2013/14 so...

Yes, 4 years ago.

You're telling me Ward, Buxton, Dawkins are good enough for top 6? The leagues got better since then, a lot better, and Russell's got worse.

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

How are they performing as a team, is 2-0 a fair reflection??

No it's not a fair reflection. I'm watching RamsTV and Sheffield United have had nothing apart from the goals.  Tidy enough but nothing exciting. All the quick interplay has come from us. Radio Derby talking utter rubbish when going on about lack of desire. We could have had two quite easily.

Archived