Sheffield United v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take an unfit Tom Lawrence over Russell right now...

If we lose today, I'd really hope it kicks us into action buying at least another attacker, we've know from his performances last season that Russell isn't good enough for automatic promotion, which is what we should be aiming for

1 minute ago, YorkshireRam said:

If we lose today, I'd really hope it kicks us into action buying at least another attacker, we've know from his performances last season that Russell isn't good enough for automatic promotion, which is what we should be aiming for

He isn't good enough for top 6 either. 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

BBC radio Derby talking about lack of desire and energy again, really p****s me off!!!

how many years have we been talking about this problem now, I got hammered a few days ago for saying we haven't signed enough players, same old s***e different season

Hungry lower league players. I predicted a 2-1 win to utd in the prediction league. We're useless 

Just now, Derbados said:

BBC radio Derby talking about lack of desire and energy again, really p****s me off!!!

how many years have we been talking about this problem now, I got hammered a few days ago for saying we haven't signed enough players, same old s***e different season

Can't agree with lack and desire and energy from what I've seen this game. The front 4 have worked as hard as they usually do. I'd say it's more down to lack of ability and confidence. Weimann and Russell have hit over from the edge of the area and Vydra got through 1 on 1 and took too long and was challenged. The 2 goals we've conceded were individual mistakes, not the whole team showing a lack of energy.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Wowowow don't criticise Russell on here, you'll get torn a new one and be accused of being a fickle fan who scapegoats. 

I think its OK to criticise players, I think where people get defensive is when some posters seem to become somewhat obsessive with that criticism.

Just now, Derbados said:

Radio Derby are full of s****. I'm watching he game and I'm seeing plenty of desire. Weimann Nugent and Vydra haven't stopped running and the full backs are getting involved. Can't understand what Dawes and Ramage are looking for. Tears? Arguments? 

Just now, YorkshireRam said:

On his performances last season, not good enough for any Championship side. Backed Rowett starting him but what a way to repay him, barely touching the ball after a comedy first goal and shanking the second into your own net with the kind of accuracy he's shied away from at the other end for last year n a half.

I think I write this whenever I listen to Radio Derby, but no matter how well or poorly we are playing, these two manage to take any enjoyment out of listening to the match.  Obviously its worse when we are losing, but my God they are the biggest wristslashers going. 

Dawes in particular is awful.  Miserable b-stander who thinks he knows about football and doesn't.

Thank god for Owen who has just come in and tried to give a bit of balance.

And, oh my god. Craig we know its a ********* football match and a football!  Match and ball will do.

I say this as I'm frustrated, obviously but I can't abide them (bit its this or mow the lawn!!)

Archived