Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Ok....

1) we seem incapable of putting teams to the sword. Why oh why can't we put games to bed.

2) Carson made virtually no saves. Still potentially a weak link.

3) Vydra can't hit a barn door when through on goal.

4) We have no settled team or performances. ..up n down. .in n out. Russell, BJ, Forsyth, Martin...who knows what to expect.

5) Still terrible at free kicks and penalties...

6) Butterfield...what is the point..

7) Squad totally bloated. 

8) Rowett...its summer man, stop wearing sweaters.

9) why aren't the youth players getting a chance?

10) Keogh...solid as a rock but you knew there's a last minute goal in it...every time. 

Enough to be going on with? ?

I'm not having number 8 - it was freezing yesterday in Bolton! :lol:

Joking apart, which is difficult on here!

ive watched them twice now by the joys of ramstv and the number of missed great chances is remarkable.  There will be games where taking single chances will be essential.  Ah well I have to trust that the conversion rate will improve

I was there yesterday, I thought Andre Wisdom was in full out Beast mode, wouldn't like to be playing against him, top quality.

The way he just stands his ground and players just bounce off him is hilarious and unusual to have that much strength for a full back

Was at the game yesterday sat to the far right hand side. Sat a couple of rows in front was a fellow Ram wearing the bright yellow away kit from 14/15 season. Fair play, he was up at every opportunity, gesticulating and antagonizing the nearby Bolton fans. Quite brave/stupid since he was wearing such a distinctive shirt with the bright red Just Eat logo on. If you're reading this fella, I hope you got out alive. You may want to consider taking a jacket next time.

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Was at the game yesterday sat to the far right hand side. Sat a couple of rows in front was a fellow Ram wearing the bright yellow away kit from 14/15 season. Fair play, he was up at every opportunity, gesticulating and antagonizing the nearby Bolton fans. Quite brave/stupid since he was wearing such a distinctive shirt with the bright red Just Eat logo on. If you're reading this fella, I hope you got out alive. You may want to consider taking a jacket next time.

I remember a bloke just like that at Brighton in 2015, just at the start of our disastrous crumble.

Spent the whole game giving various hand gestures and chants at the Brighton fans to our right. 

And we lost. 

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Arrived at the ground at 2:45 due to traffic, otherwise the pub would have been the first destination!

The only acceptable post match meal on an away day is a dirty kebab, on your way home. 

Gain extra lad points by realising the next day, that the grease has congealed on the top of your shoes while walking and eating.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The only acceptable post match meal on an away day is a dirty kebab, on your way home. 

Gain extra lad points by realising the next day, that the grease has congealed on the top of your shoes while walking and eating.

And even more bonus points if you wake up with your face in it. 

11 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Was starving and wanted to carry on drinking so went to the local Indian, not exactly the Ritz:thumbsup:.

Archived