Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

Athletics kit worn by women at the World Championships. Okay, it may look 'sexy' but there's so little of it you can't distinguish what country they represent. The tops are so cropped, the number covers both the colour scheme and the name  of the country they represent.

Also, if they spent less time with elaborate hair styles and painting their fingernails, and more time training, we might get a few more medals.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Also, if they spent less time with elaborate hair styles and painting their fingernails, and more time training, we might get a few more medals.

Aerodynamics innit, paint reduces friction and hair style provides down force, just like F1...don't want them skidding off in the corners...

28 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Athletics kit worn by women at the World Championships. Okay, it may look 'sexy' but there's so little of it you can't distinguish what country they represent. The tops are so cropped, the number covers both the colour scheme and the name  of the country they represent.

I cant eat my soup properly when the womens beach volley ball is on.

4 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

I cant eat my soup properly when the womens beach volley ball is on.

Dress code  (until 2012) states 'a bikini (for which the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) allows "a maximum side width of seven centimeters (2.76 inches)"'

Who makes up these rules? Some sexual fantasist obviously.

I can't for the life of me see how a man can be sexually attracted to a woman who is significantly fatter than himself and vise-versa, and my first thought when looking at a lot of couples is "You surely can't be telling me that at any stage in this relationship you actually found him/her physically attractive?"

I'm going to die a lonely, fat-shaming bigot :lol::unsure:

ps I'm not saying it's wrong on any level, I just don't see it.

17 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

He did,tank design etc.

Overshadowed by his bad ideas though,mass murder and ridiculous male grooming etc.

When I was younger I used to think Jim'll Fix It was a cracking tv show.

Now I'm just glad I never posted the letter.?

Rolf is a nice guy.

Not guilty m'lud.

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

It does yes, nothing worse than seeing stretched faces on celebs trying to stay young.

What I dont get though is the current thinking of younger women pumping their lips full of crap. They look ridiculous.

Wtf are they doing to their eyebrows as well.

15 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

The Beatles were absolute rubbish. Not one good song. 

Not all Doctors receptionists are evil dragons. 

That's the most ridiculous statement of all time.

I've never met a Doctor's receptionists who wouldn't fit in flying over the set of Game of Thrones.

Archived