Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Tell me you're trolling. Tell me you're just saying that to wind people up. 

I can't handle it.

Nope sorry. It wasn't my era though if that helps. I don't care for the reasons why people say they were good either. 

In my controversial opinion children should be breastfed for exactly as long as the mother decides. Whether it's till 6 years old or not at all. And people who get disgusted by older kids feeding or who tut at mothers who choose not to breastfeed should mind their own business.

I'm against banning certain forms of gambling..... the amount of battles I have with the anti FOBT brigade amazes me..... I ask the same two questions of them every time, and they duck them. 

PistoldPete2
21 hours ago, RamNut said:

Ikea is crap.

Why should this be an unpopular opinion?

i have visited the place once in my life. I tried to get out but couldn't... Set off the fire alarms as I used the fire escape. 

Anything bought from  the place I have lost the will to live trying to assemble. 

I hate everything about ikea. 

PistoldPete2
On 11 August 2017 at 10:10, Ewe Ram said:

The Beatles were absolute rubbish. Not one good song. 

Not all Doctors receptionists are evil dragons. 

I've never had any problems with doctors receptionists and talking of medical matters anyone who doesn't like the Beatles must have had a taste bypass operation. 

On 12.8.2017 at 00:41, Coconut said:

I can't for the life of me see how a man can be sexually attracted to a woman who is significantly fatter than himself and vise-versa, and my first thought when looking at a lot of couples is "You surely can't be telling me that at any stage in this relationship you actually found him/her physically attractive?"

I'm going to die a lonely, fat-shaming bigot :lol::unsure:

ps I'm not saying it's wrong on any level, I just don't see it.

Two things. You are young. You weigh about 105 lbs. At your age I thought it would be impossible for me to get fat. You have seen me. It happens. :ermm:

Go get yourself a gal that has a normal body.

P.S. I'll try to get my bulk down for my next visit, Honey. :D

On 12/08/2017 at 11:49, RamNut said:

Why should they 'belong' to anyone?

The USA should still belong to us. 

At the very least, the whole world should be paying us royalties for using the English language.

The World Cup should simply be awarded to England every third go as we invented the game.

Archived