Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YouRams said:

The left wing are more destructive to our country than the far right.

The government "spying" on people is a good thing, if you've not got anything to hide why should you be worried about them knowing your business. We'd be much safer from terrorists etc if they had more rights.

They should bring back the death penalty for murderers and nonces. If that's deemed as a step too far the rights of them in prison should be taken away. Terrorists should be in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives so they cant brainwash others.

Burger king is better than Mcds.

You're every dictators dream!

3 hours ago, YouRams said:

The left wing are more destructive to our country than the far right.

Did you mean to say "the left wing would be more destructive if they were ever in power"...just wondered as they haven't ran the country for most of our lifetimes.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

This deserves a like but like everyone else I'm too chicken to like it.

To be fair my Mrs is a manager where I work and she hates bitching/gossiping.

Is that code for She reads your posts?

23 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Did you mean to say "the left wing would be more destructive if they were ever in power"...just wondered as they haven't ran the country for most of our lifetimes.

No, I meant the noisy ones that pressure the people in power to let every man and his dog into the country, give human rights to convicts that don't deserve them, against Brexit etc etc.

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

No, I meant the noisy ones that pressure the people in power to let every man and his dog into the country, give human rights to convicts that don't deserve them, against Brexit etc etc.

As the name suggests, human rights apply to everyone or no one

7 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Give plenty of handouts to work dodgers to encourage people not to get a job.

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

So you mean the Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron. and May governments of the last 38 years then who have been in charge of the country. 

If you think their  policies were/are left wing then we have a fairly big divide in our opinions YouRams!!!

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

So you mean the Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron. and May governments of the last 38 years then who have been in charge of the country. 

If you think their  policies were/are left wing then we have a fairly big divide in our opinions YouRams!!!

Possibly do, that's why they're being voiced in the "unpopular opinions" section :lol:

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

I believe you forfeit your rights if you break the law.

You can believe what you like, but it doesn't change the fact i stated.  What you are saying is you don't believe in human rights, yet by doing so you have utilized your human right of freely expressing your opinion.  

BTW i have broken the law and i am sure you have too.  You can deny yourself human rights from now on if you like but don't go after mine

1 minute ago, ramit said:

You can believe what you like, but it doesn't change the fact i stated.  What you are saying is you don't believe in human rights, yet by doing so you have utilized your human right of freely expressing your opinion.  

BTW i have broken the law and i am sure you have too.  You can deny yourself human rights from now on if you like but don't go after mine

Yes may be you forfeit them for more severe crimes like murder etc.

Archived