Confess your unpopular opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 22:41, Coconut said:

I can't for the life of me see how a man can be sexually attracted to a woman who is significantly fatter than himself and vise-versa, and my first thought when looking at a lot of couples is "You surely can't be telling me that at any stage in this relationship you actually found him/her physically attractive?"

I'm going to die a lonely, fat-shaming bigot :lol::unsure:

ps I'm not saying it's wrong on any level, I just don't see it.

I relate to this my first thought when I see an overweight person with a good face is "you've let yourself down".

Unpopular opinion 5.0 a good face on an overweight body is a waste.

On 12/08/2017 at 21:48, PistoldPete2 said:

Why should this be an unpopular opinion?

i have visited the place once in my life. I tried to get out but couldn't... Set off the fire alarms as I used the fire escape. 

Anything bought from  the place I have lost the will to live trying to assemble. 

I hate everything about ikea. 

I ❤ ikea. I'm a designer & digital fabricator, I go to Ikea all the time just to see what they're up to. They have some amazing designers at ikea and for a flat pack enthusiast like myself it's heaven.

Having said that, I'd never have their furniture in my own house and why they attempt to make chairs I'll never know.

On 11/08/2017 at 22:41, Coconut said:

I can't for the life of me see how a man can be sexually attracted to a woman who is significantly fatter than himself and vise-versa, and my first thought when looking at a lot of couples is "You surely can't be telling me that at any stage in this relationship you actually found him/her physically attractive?"

I'm going to die a lonely, fat-shaming bigot :lol::unsure:

ps I'm not saying it's wrong on any level, I just don't see it.

My mum and dad used to say, on seeing an ill-matched two-some "Well, they haven't spoilt another couple"

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Why not?

simply, because unless someone comes up with a good idea, I will go to my default holiday destination annually. It has everything I want from a holiday, and every time I come home, there is something I never got around to doing.

If you think a place is boring, then it's the wrong place, not the wrong intention. I spend about 50 weeks a year in England, so a couple in a place that I am familiar with and KNOW I will enjoy, is not boring for me.

3 hours ago, Moist One said:

simply, because unless someone comes up with a good idea, I will go to my default holiday destination annually. It has everything I want from a holiday, and every time I come home, there is something I never got around to doing.

If you think a place is boring, then it's the wrong place, not the wrong intention. I spend about 50 weeks a year in England, so a couple in a place that I am familiar with and KNOW I will enjoy, is not boring for me.

Where is it you go?

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Moist One said:

Agree. We are lucky enough to go away usually 2 or 3 times a year but usually one of them is somewhere familiar. Its nice to not have to get your bearings, you are relaxed the minute you land.

Sith Happens
40 minutes ago, Moist One said:

default holiday resort is cheap and cheerful trip to Stalis, Crete

We are off to koutoulofari soon (sorry no doubt spelt wrong) not far from stalis, not been to Crete for 25 years the last being 2 weeks in malia I don't remember much of.

Can't wait.

For me, 10-14 days is more than enough to see the area and most things in it.

After that I want to go to somewhere different, new places to see, new experiences.

This year we drove to Port Grimaud but having been there and St Tropez/St Maxime/Cogolin, gone to the markets, sat on the beach, wandered around each a couple of times and biked a bit I've no desire to go back anytime soon.

Last year was Bergerac/Dordogne, the year before Heidelberg and next year possibly a doubleheader, a week in Freiburg then a week at Lake Annecy.

I have been to the same larger area more than once, Frejus/St Raphael and Sarlat/Dordogne but always a different part.

There is an exception though, I would go back to New York once more but only because I didn't do all I wanted the first time around.

There's someone famous who has been accused of vile things and has been absolutely decimated and vilified beyond redemption, but has never plead guilty, been found guilty at trial, nor had anything but... accusations... levelled at them.

No-one (and I mean NO-ONE) dare question it.

(Someone said something about human rights up above)

Archived