RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

5 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

There's gonna be a lot of folk wound up when they realise the Sunderland game is on UK and international TV so they won't be getting it on RamsTV...

I'm sure they'd understand that due being on sky. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I thought they were going to stream games live for free for those outside the UK?

No. £110 a year.

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

There's gonna be a lot of folk wound up when they realise the Sunderland game is on UK and international TV so they won't be getting it on RamsTV...

Only if they haven't read the terms and conditions. Its been known this game will be televised for a while and will probably be on a sports channel anyway where they are.

15 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I thought they were going to stream games live for free for those outside the UK?

Never ever for free. £110 for a year. 

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

If I go to Calais for a day and pay/sign up whilst I'm there does that mean I can stream every match when I'm back home?

You can watch stream while in different country but you have to pay when in different country if wanting to watch the stream.

Edited by DEL

10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

If I go to Calais for a day and pay/sign up whilst I'm there does that mean I can stream every match when I'm back home?

No.

The service recognises where you are logging on from on each occasion, and offers the appropriate content to suit.

7 hours ago, Rampant said:

I'll read more about Rams TV later but I'll ask here for now.

1. How much is it?

2. What do you get for your money? (U23 games live, 1st team matches 'delayed' etc)

3. What do overseas Rams get that UK based ones don't?

4. Is it PC friendly or just laptop, phone and ipad? 

5. Does one subscription allow you to watch on different platforms?

£110 a year

First team matches not already televised will be streamed live for overseas fans only. Also essentially everything that the old ramsplayer had.

Live streaming, as above

Good on all devices. My laptop, my phone, my tablet and my dads PC all work fine with it.

Yep. Sign up for the account and watch it on any device. 

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

But it's only home games right? Doesn't include away games?

So it's £110 for 23 home games? Around £5 per match?

No it is for all league games that are not live on Sky, and for the league cup games as well.

Sith Happens

Unless I am reading wrong it looks like RamTv is offering more flexibility than iFollow, looks like I follow is only season sign up only for live games.

I will definitely use RamsTv when on holiday. 

Some clubs have opted out and don't seem to have bothered with their own solution either

32 minutes ago, True Ram said:

call me thick I live in Derbyshire if I sign up to rams tv do I get to watch the home and cup game's live or is it just the overseas fans

It is just the overseas fans that can watch them live. If you sign up you will get the Radio Derby commentary.