v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't think the injuries would make much difference to the first choice xi but I'm worried we haven't strengthened the squad with new signings this close to the start of the season, or got rid of the dead wood. 

Rome wasn't built in a day ! ...................

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seth's left foot said:

Met a few Rams fans in Stuttgart's Irish bars (one or two were rather intoxicated!)

and German Ram.

A big rendition of Marcus Olsson baby got 

the atmosphere going when the song came on.

Off for breakfast then into Kaiserslautern, come on Derby! ??

Don't eat the white pudding it's nasty.

11 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't think the injuries would make much difference to the first choice xi but I'm worried we haven't strengthened the squad with new signings this close to the start of the season, or got rid of the dead wood. 

Every time I read the phrase 'dead wood' I die a little.

Certainly would have liked to see a few more departures and not necessarily the ones that have gone. Some of these players arent going to go easily due to their present contracts, age and previous performances or lack of them for Derby. Think we will have to take a hit on a lot of them in order to get rid and Mel put it down to an expensive learning curve and Sam Rush having his pants down.

Havent got excited about the new season yet, may be becouse we havent brought in any one to take us forward on what we previously had. Not knocking Wisdom or hudds they will settle the ship. Would be great to bring in a couple of proven offensive players  though,such as Lawrence.

Heres hoping for a good season though and i am sure we will be competing top six most of the season.

Good luck to all Ram fans ,enjoy the roller coaster ride of supporting Derby County and fingers crossec for a cracking season.?

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, Topram said:

Great atmosphere here in Kaiserslautern! Plenty off beer great strip off bars! Up the Rams 

Wow, sounds like a cracking place :)

16 hours ago, Gritters said:

Unfortunately I will only be sampling the great British banger. I will only be watching the stream and giving my valued feed back. I was just trying out a bit of limited German with some help from Google. 

Sounded great, apart from the fact no one has said Auf Wiedersehen since about 1970, except in a very formal business sense.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Anyway to watch today game

Go to https://dcfc.co.uk

At the top of the page you will see a Login/Register link, if you haven't signed up yet register (it's free)

This is the register link if you can't see it >> https://www.dcfc.co.uk/customer/register

Around 2.30pm go back to https://dcfc.co.uk and you will see a blue square which says watch the game live. 

IMG_0393.PNG

6 minutes ago, Doodle said:

East Midlands to Stuttgart then jump in a cab. Need to get your skates on tho 

Is the pitch frozen? In July? So much for global warming.

Archived