v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Thought you'd be there flying the flag Delboy?

I don't do Rams pre season anymore. League + cup games only for me. ??

Just now, TomInceOnFire said:

Looks like 433 but wouldn't mind seeing Butters playing behind the striker as more of a creator than a second striker.

Yes it's 4-3-3. 

Shame Davies couldn't play, need to see him and Keogh get some game time together as they'll be the centre half partnership as things stand. Other than that, looks like another trial of 433 as an option, the team appears as strong as we have it minus Thorne- at least one winger in next week is a must

Poor side. As others have said, real lack of quality out wide and in that system Bryson has to play as he is he only midfield player willing to run beyond the striker. I'd understand more if Nugent was starting, however with Martin, Bryson is a must.

Reminds me too much of the team under Clement and Wassall which was far too predictable and became so boring to watch. 

1 minute ago, Ramdale said:

Poor side. As others have said, real lack of quality out wide and in that system Bryson has to play as he is he only midfield player willing to run beyond the striker. I'd understand more if Nugent was starting, however with Martin, Bryson is a must.

Reminds me too much of the team under Clement and Wassall which was far too predictable and became so boring to watch. 

Always nice to get a bit of negativity in before the game has even started.

3 minutes ago, TomInceOnFire said:

Always nice to get a bit of negativity in before the game has even started.

Just being honest. Would you be happy if that team started at Sunderland? Miles worse than the team last couple of years

Archived