v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

17 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

"The travelling squad for Kaiserslautern is as follows: Scott Carson, Jonathan Mitchell, Craig Forsyth, Richard Keogh, Alex Pearce, Chris Baird, Marcus Olsson, Andre Wisdom, Tom Huddlestone, Craig Bryson, Bradley Johnson, Jamie Hanson, Jacob Butterfield, Ikechi Anya, Andreas Weimann, Mason Bennnett, Chris Martin, David Nugent, Johnny Russell."

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

So who's missed out who's potentially fit?

See what Dan_Ram put that's the squad for the Germany trip. 

Davies not travel due personal reason

Bent Blackman not travel due injury as long with Thorne Shackell Vydra and Lowe. 

13 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Here the link I've provided and take a look if you got time to read it's all there. ?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red hot weather here in Kaiserslautern although possible thunderstorms tomorrow but still 27 degrees.

been to the ground today for our tickets. We are in the seats for 10 euros. Standing is 5 euros. The stadium is massive. Fan parks already being prepared 

plenty of rams in town having leisurely drinks etc. Seen lads from alfreton, ripley, burton, Chesterfield & Derby 

German beer is ok too, especially in this weather 

I have said almost nothing over the last week because I couldn't think of anything constructive but am hoping this match will see us looking at a hint of the new starting 11.

its the midfield that interests me most. We know our front men can score given the ammo. We also know our back line is pretty stable in its various permutations but what of the middle of the park ? Can GR make a mixture that works from a group who all have ability without a single standout performer.  ? Roll on the kick off. 

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Surprised rawson hasn't gone with Davies having leave, leaves us short in defence and I'd have thought we'd have paid for 20 places originally anyway

Baird if needed in CB.

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Surprised rawson hasn't gone with Davies having leave, leaves us short in defence and I'd have thought we'd have paid for 20 places originally anyway

Not really, its only one game we've likely got Baird, Hanson & Olsson as defensive cover.

Should have given the spare place to Elsnik assuming he's available.

Hey ho.

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

Not really, its only one game we've likely got Baird, Hanson & Olsson as defensive cover.

Should have given the spare place to Elsnik assuming he's available.

Hey ho.

Yeah wouldn't have minded to see elsnik go either, seems a waste to only take senior pros, even if just to give the youngsters and experience in a foreign ground. Oh well

8 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Watch out for there Ultras and their masks........and look after your flags!

fla4ib.jpg

Yeah seriously look after your flags. Also in Stuttgart and Frankfurt. Everyone will be really on fire of them, especially in Kaiserslautern. They havent seen an English team there for years  and will try to have some action for sure!!!

24 minutes ago, David said:

Sounds good but how's the sausages?

Unfortunately I will only be sampling the great British banger. I will only be watching the stream and giving my valued feed back. I was just trying out a bit of limited German with some help from Google. 

PistoldPete2

I don't think the injuries would make much difference to the first choice xi but I'm worried we haven't strengthened the squad with new signings this close to the start of the season, or got rid of the dead wood. 

Archived