Jon Toral - signed for Hull City

Animal is a Ram

56 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

So you agreed on Johnson? 

You agreed on an American euphemism for a male member with your gay American friend?

I'm betting you then went out for lunch and grabbed a Weiner together?

:D

I agreed that Johnson was the best looking player in our squad.

When I was in New Orleans we grabbed weiners a few times.

giphy.gif

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Tenuous reasoning at best if being left out of the U23 game is the reason his brain cells are stirring

6 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Can't see it being a loan, he's in the last year of his deal. Would be a fantastic addition though! 

Clever business by us, if we loan him and pay at the end of the loan we can still spend money on another now as well as loaning Toral.  

We get our cake and then get to eat it.

15 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Clever business by us, if we loan him and pay at the end of the loan we can still spend money on another now as well as loaning Toral.  

Nom, nom,nom ..........Olè !

On 18/07/2017 at 09:59, Sparkle said:

He is usually bang on with his information and villa moved in with more money on the Lansbury deal and nicked it for better or worse.

Sparkle You are right but Fawaz was never going to let him come to us 

17 hours ago, eddie said:

Tenuous reasoning at best if being left out of the U23 game is the reason his brain cells are stirring

It says "and" he was left out - Not necessarily the reason why they've made the connection

17 hours ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Can't see it being a loan, he's in the last year of his deal. Would be a fantastic addition though! 

He'll be 23 at the end of his contract - Which I think is still under the age for setting a tribunal fee? I would imagine Arsenal would be keen to try and negotiate a fee now rather than gambling on what they might get as a tribunal fee - Where we'd be okay to do that because if we just loan him less risk on our part than a big fee now

17 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Magdalenas?

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

I wouldn't have thought losing out on Gallagher makes a big impact on Toral...

One is a centre forwards the other an attacking midfielder

Might have had an impact if we can only add one more player to the wage bill.

42 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Hopefully see some movement on this now. Gary clearly knows how to get the best out of him. Need someone to challenge Vydra for that number 10 spot. 

He also offers something if we decide to re-visit the 4-3-3. Toral is the kind of player that can take the ball forward out of midfield, and might compliment Huddlestone and Johnson nicely. This move gets a thumbs up fro me, as does a move for McManaman, if that happens.

Archived