Jon Toral - signed for Hull City

Animal is a Ram

42 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Losing out on all our targets. Gallagher, Toral. Now Che Adams died of a hamstring injury. It's been a bad day all round.

Not sure Gary and Mel agree just seen Nixon's tweet when someone suggested the same saying "Gary and Mel are not unduly concerned they are going elsewhere"

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I cannot say I am surprised....we bugger about too much and are not decisive enough 

DEL....are you noting this?

So you would pay over the odds, trying to out-bid a team bolstered by parachute payments? Isn't everyone just assuming that he is number 2 on Rowett's list (assuming that Lawrence was number 1) because he had him on loan at Brimingham?

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

So you would pay over the odds, trying to out-bid a team bolstered by parachute payments? Isn't everyone just assuming that he is number 2 on Rowett's list (assuming that Lawrence was number 1) because he had him on loan at Brimingham?

Chill out man.

oh no!!!!

weve landed our main target of the window..... lawrence.... weve nailed wisdom, hudds and davies but cos it was"reported"  that we were in for toral and some guy in the press probably put 2 and 2 together and came up with 6 instantly we're all doomed and the clubs a s**** show 

have a day off will u lol

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

Losing out on all our targets. Gallagher, Toral. Now Che Adams died of a hamstring injury. It's been a bad day all round.

I find it slightly disingenuous for to state that we've lost out on all our targets!

surely the business conducted so far in this transfer window would suggest the opposite.

please stop acting like a drama queen and add some realism to the situation.

1 minute ago, Rosythram said:

I find it slightly disingenuous for to state that we've lost out on all our targets!

surely the business conducted so far in this transfer window would suggest the opposite.

please stop acting like a drama queen and add some realism to the situation.

Ask him what he thinks about communists

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

I would guess that Lawrence was our top target. Fair play we got him. We need more in midfield imo. 

Just now, StringerBell said:

Why the f*** is everyone taking my post in which I said Che Adams died of a hamstring injury seriously? ?

Hey idiots. Che Adams is still alive.

Best put the candle out then!

Nixon seems to think hull are paying stupid money... wouldn't pay over the odds for him (2-3 even in today's market). Can have a prolific game as we have learnt but similarly as his last few loan clubs have learnt he can be very unimpressive. Think there are better deals out there particularly to keep vydra keen... would dare say butterfield as poor as I think he's been could do a job in the cam role given the freedom if other players are only going for stupid money

After signing Lawrence, let's see what this squad can produce.

We have signed our top target this summer, so there'll be no tears shed over missing out on the likes of Toral and Gallagher.

I don't really think we need Gallagher, so it's no loss. He may be an exciting young talent, but we already have Martin and Nugent competing for places and Bent to return from injury. I would rather we gave one of our own players a chance to impress.

As for Toral, I definitely feel he would have been a shrewd addition and a good fit for us, but we move on. I don't think we are desperate for signings. A midfielder would be nice, but let's not panic. 10 days left in the window...

Archived