Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

FWIW, I'd be willing to guess that the £7m will be including a tasty promotion bonus.

I'd think add ons are including. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Glowing reviews from Ipswich fans. I'll admit, I don't know much about him. I always enjoy hearing positive reports from other teams about potential signings, though I can't say I have too much background knowledge myself. Looks good on the video, but then don't all players when their highlights are shown? 

Well the one showing Ince's 38 goals made him look like a world beater. What I saw was he could be a world beater if he was consistently putting in performances unfortunately he wasn't. 

I have been impressed by both of these players in the limited glimpses l have seen.  I would be grateful if the many on here who have maintained internet dossiers on them for years could let me know how they might fit into the team, as they are surely being bought to play.  Can I have some formations please, and what our midfield/forward 6 might look like?

P.s. Anybody including Thorne please could you also provide a second, alternative Thorneless formation. 

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Doubt it already mate, although wouldn't be shocked if we saw 2 in 2 out this week, hopefully some new faces before Germany 

Maybe tomorrow then. I'm hoping 2/3 in and few out in time for Germany trip so that way it's out of the way tbh. 

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

Would show Nixon is wrong on this one. If a deals close surely you wouldn't have him on the plane.

By deal, I assume he was referring to a fee for the player. Personal terms would still need to be agreed, as well as a medical.

Archived