Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Well, my phone takes me to a couple of scrolls lower than it should (if i click a notification or go to see latest posts). 

I do see this myself and reported it to the developers to look into 

On 21/01/2021 at 10:51, David said:

I don’t understand what could be causing that to your account specifically as no other member has reported similar issues.

Thread marking is stored in the database, not cookies so it can’t be a device issue.

If it effected 1 member, would effect us all. Confused. Will have to leave this one with me to look into 

I have logged out and then back in again on both devices. All seems ok. 

47 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

No issue, just wondering summat.

I’ve noticed we’ve got 341 members logged at the minute, I don’t think I’ve seen that many on here before, would you have any idea of the highest number of members ever logged in ?

And no just making summat up. ?

We'll have to wait for David to wake up I'm afraid, I seem to recall 600 odd once but I'm not sure. Theres well over a thousand lurking as well....

.Music Video Hello GIF

1 hour ago, David said:

Just had a quick look at the graphs, January 16th had more members and guests online around 5pm which was following the Rotherham game.

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 10.28.08.png

Interesting. What other data can you glean? Is there are graph for added posts? Refreshes? 

1 hour ago, David said:

Just had a quick look at the graphs, January 16th had more members and guests online around 5pm which was following the Rotherham game.

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 10.28.08.png

It's interesting how the number of members online appear to have remained pretty constant over the past month but the lurkers shoot up. I don't mean literally by the way Renton style. 

Just a few more numbers for you, in the last 7 days we have had 526 unique contributors, so that could be either posting, using reactions or voting in a poll.

Last year we had 1146 unique contributors.

This year so far 701 unique contributors.

Last year November was the busiest month 32,215 posts made, which is 1073 a day. 

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 11.51.39.png

I hope this numbers show we can't read everything, hence why some posts slip through the net at times, we're only human. Myself and the moderators have no assigned or agreed forums or topics to monitor. On appointment they are simply asked to use the forum as they usually would.  

There appears to be a growing trend of indiscriminate censoring or removal of posts which do not contain anything contravening the sites guidelines.

I totally endorse this stance for posts which are abusive/insulting etc but the trend continues for posts which are non of these.

Happy to go into specifics if required. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

There appears to be a growing trend of indiscriminate censoring or removal of posts which do not contain anything contravening the sites guidelines.

I totally endorse this stance for posts which are abusive/insulting etc but the trend continues for posts which are non of these.

Happy to go into specifics if required. 

If you have any issues with your posts being removed please send any mod a pm and they will happily let you know why it has been removed.