Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Transfer deadline ticker tape ? Pink one maybe...

It’s not really deadline day, it’s only for signings from Europe, can still sign players from the UK until 16th 

28 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I keep seeing endless posts from people about a striker who doesn't play for us. Can we get a hide function if that word appears?

That's a bit uncaring. We should be sympathetic to those who are in denial.

• 2 weeks later...

So, there I was, just sitting there on random select, when it occurred to me that The Jim Smith Room didn’t sound grand enough for a man we hold in the highest esteem. 

Does anyone agree The Jim Smith Suite is more fitting a name and lends a bit more appreciation to his achievements for our club ?

What do you guys think ?

17 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

So, there I was, just sitting there on random select, when it occurred to me that The Jim Smith Room didn’t sound grand enough for a man we hold in the highest esteem. 

Does anyone agree The Jim Smith Suite is more fitting a name and lends a bit more appreciation to his achievements for our club ?

What do you guys think ?

I said at the time it should’ve been “lounge”.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I'm still seeing Twitter embedded links as just greyed text, no video, (on Chrome) on my laptop. It's fine through Chrome on my iPhone.

If you have an ad blocker on, that could be the issue