Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I haven't seen an ad on here since I donated about 5 years ago! Unless I'm not logged in

If you’ve still got an adblocker installed though that could be what’s blocking them. Some have social media embed filters built in. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think Angie will continue as she always has been, completely fair and balanced in what she does and I’m delighted she finally gave in to my charm accepting the role despite the situation the club is in.

ThePrisoner also, although I didn’t need to chase him, just one flutter of my eyelashes and he was under my command. 

14 hours ago, David said:

I think Angie will continue as she always has been, completely fair and balanced in what she does and I’m delighted she finally gave in to my charm accepting the role despite the situation the club is in.

ThePrisoner also, although I didn’t need to chase him, just one flutter of my eyelashes and he was under my command. 

Begging I heard.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rev said:

Probably my issue, but recently the info bar(time, battery etc) at the top of my phone screen is unreadable as it's black and so is the forum header band.

Same in night mode, didn't use to be like this.

Could you drop a screenshot in so I can take a look for you