Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

16 hours ago, Rev said:

Hate it, change it back!

We've enough division in the world without being trolled by Admins.

Oh good grief no, it must stay until we get beat at least. Rooney’s bringing back unity and pride in their performances and I think it’s only right and proper the forum acknowledges this.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Here's a weird one,on chrome the screen keeps to defaulting into the eye saver mode.....only occurs when viewing the dcfc forum though,no other site.

If you’re using the night mode on your mobile, it will automatically select that when you move to say a PC and Chrome. 

It’s an account setting rather than device setting 

2 minutes ago, David said:

If you’re using the night mode on your mobile, it will automatically select that when you move to say a PC and Chrome. 

It’s an account setting rather than device setting 

That's the weird thing,I'm not and it only flips to that mode on the dcfc forum. and If I scroll down the forums it disappears!

It only happens on the front page too,if I go into sub forums it's all normal.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

1 hour ago, David said:

I was going to ask the same thing @Saulare you sure you’re logged in, thread marking only works for signed in members 

Yes. Signed in on both. I've  realised that if I read a thread on my phone my laptop will pick up where I left off. If I read on the laptop my phone doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yes. Signed in on both. I've  realised that if I read a thread on my phone my laptop will pick up where I left off. If I read on the laptop my phone doesn't.

I don’t understand what could be causing that to your account specifically as no other member has reported similar issues.

Thread marking is stored in the database, not cookies so it can’t be a device issue.

If it effected 1 member, would effect us all. Confused. Will have to leave this one with me to look into 

1 hour ago, David said:

I don’t understand what could be causing that to your account specifically as no other member has reported similar issues.

Thread marking is stored in the database, not cookies so it can’t be a device issue.

If it effected 1 member, would effect us all. Confused. Will have to leave this one with me to look into 

Well, my phone takes me to a couple of scrolls lower than it should (if i click a notification or go to see latest posts).