Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Any idea why I keep getting this - only on a few tweet posts that is?

image.thumb.png.5033cba8a1c09f7068a8504dfe8bddbb.png

ps I now only get one 'uploaded image' when posting. ?

Can you link me to the post this is in

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't even see the tweet there. I can only guess it's because it's contains content that is naughty, or from an account that has been flagged for posting a lot of naughty content.

20 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I have an ancient ipad ios 10.3.3. Since last quick the quote button has disappeared and when I press on reactions all I get is the like noting else. Is that the result of a site update? If it is is there a way against my profile to say run in antiquated mode for backward compatibility?

My first question would be have you tried clearing your cache?

If not and before doing so, can you try loading the forum in a private browser window first.

Now if that all looks fine, you will need to clear your cache.

If not, try an alternative browser like Chrome.

I'm afraid there is no way to offer different versions of the software per member, we have one set of files for everyone.

On 12/07/2022 at 21:19, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I have an ancient ipad ios 10.3.3. Since last quick the quote button has disappeared and when I press on reactions all I get is the like noting else. Is that the result of a site update? If it is is there a way against my profile to say run in antiquated mode for backward compatibility?

I've got an ancient MacBook. 

Switch it off and on again, always works for me.

©boyciegenius

• 2 weeks later...

Dave i cant upload anything to the forum mate, i have checked my storage space and thats ok, tried it on PC and Ipad, three different browsers emptied cache, so problem is at your end are you aware of it ? cant post a screen shot but it says "Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: -200)"

also cant send PMs as it says unable to recieve messages ?

im sure you are aware from posts above ! cheers