Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

We don’t allow threads about rumours to be started without a genuine credible source to back it up.

These links to Twitter you post about, are they in already open threads about  other topics?

If you could report them going forward it would be a help.

Anything to make your experience on here better. 

They're unsurprisingly in the Administration thread, am probably getting less tolerant than I usually am (if that's possible).......

On 21/06/2022 at 08:26, David said:

This mornings downtime was due to an issue with Cloudflare that knocked a lot of sites offline including Discord and some popular games.

Absolutely nothing I could do and absolutely nothing to do with @Boycie the fake tech as to why it's now fixed.

Well you paid me that ransom quick enough, as soon as it was safely in the bank I turned it off and on again.

• 3 weeks later...

Tweets now showing within an iframe or something?

When scrolling through the page, it breaks because the tweet then scrolls first when you scroll past a post with a tweet embedded and you have to navigate around it. Noticed it since the update yesterday. 

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Tweets now showing within an iframe or something?

When scrolling through the page, it breaks because the tweet then scrolls first when you scroll past a post with a tweet embedded and you have to navigate around it. Noticed it since the update yesterday. 

Just came in to mention scrolling when your thumb touches an embedded tweet and it bouncing. Similar thing happens on DET when scrolling and you hit an AD. 

5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yep, scroll bar appears for a split second but doesn't scroll the actual tweet, just the page as normal. 

You will have to deal with that split second for a few days as my fix is only temporary