Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me. 

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

IMG_0376.GIF.a7061e9bac57047192b4d30e50f75163.GIF

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me. 

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

Dave prides himself on being a nob head. This agenda spreads to many of us. He should be banned from the forum.

In all honesty lighten up.

9 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

All sorted now ,, case of mistaken identity that goes back to the breakfast at moor farm and the lack of sausages ,,,,

turns out David thought you were pams rolls and was holding a grudge

10 minutes ago, archied said:

All sorted now ,, case of mistaken identity that goes back to the breakfast at moor farm and the lack of sausages ,,,,

turns out David thought you were pams rolls and was holding a grudge

He'll never forgive, he'll never forget. 

36 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I have been reliably informed that a deal has been agreed and will be announced tomorrow. I have no details other than that. 

I have no reason to doubt you, however on this occasion I hope you're very wrong.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Believe Keogh is gone to Wednesday, fee appears decent tho at 4 rising to 6 for a player of his age, a number of replacements lined up

Hopefully the likes of caulker and Marc Roberts are on the replacement list

Just now, Kyle guest said:

Hopefully the likes of caulker and Marc Roberts are on the replacement list

For £5m Marc Roberts? The same one who could be on his way to Birmingham City? 

There were bids rejected by TWO championship club (1 got to be Birmingham City seeing that they wanted him and don't know who is other one though)

Archived