Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

I resent that. I get in there first with a few digs quite often :lol:

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

I resent that. I get in there first with a few digs quite often :lol:

Thank you for your honesty, I feel truly victimised today.

Just looking back at my old posts, last reply other than today to Mr Polls was June 19th.

2 posts in my last 250 were in fact to him. 

I swear I even agreed with him not that long ago. 

If you want a cuddle @RamsPolls I'm here for you, but don't expect me to agree on you with Ibe > Ince, not happening. They say opposites attract, maybe we're meant to be. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Just looking back at my old posts, last reply other than today to Mr Polls was June 19th.

If you want a cuddle @RamsPolls I'm here for you, but don't expect me to agree on you with Ibe > Ince, not happening. They say opposites attract, maybe we're meant to be. 

I ******* give up :sleep:

25 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me. 

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

3 minutes ago, David said:

This may well be more amusing than @Ninos and @toddy on the Chris Martin thread put together :D

What happened to everything being Keogh's fault? 

Just now, RamsPolls said:

I ******* give up :sleep:

Come on, men can cuddle, come here and I'll tell everyone I really really don't think you're behind that account, the only reason I say it is a bit of friendly banter that I wasn't aware touched a raw nerve. You can even smack my bum if it makes you feel better

IMG_0006.JPG

21 minutes ago, David said:

Come on, men can cuddle, come here and I'll tell everyone I really really don't think you're behind that account, the only reason I say it is a bit of friendly banter that I wasn't aware touched a raw nerve. You can even smack my bum if it makes you feel better

Does that offer extend to all of us?

16 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Does that offer extend to all of us?

Afraid not, not sure what kind of man you think I am but I don't go offering myself out to any bit of rough that wants a piece

Just now, rynny said:

Media team still calling him the captain....

Because I assume he is until he either leaves, or is replaced as captain. 

Wednesday fan pages on SM seem to think it's a done deal. Not that many of their fans are impressed by it. Odd. You'd think 500k for the best defender in the Championship was an absolute steal. 

Archived