Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

10 minutes ago, Tony1884 said:

Sorry mate, I was on autopilot :lol:

y4m3zsFd-xFHaoJN0S9bVw3YAaP5FXRqfzqBR8oV

Without wanting to sound like a pedant, knowing the branding rules, the RR logo would have to be to the left of the Rolls-Royce. (Albeit, RR would never sponsor a professional sports team).

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, rynny said:

It will be announced with the shirt reveal.

If I were the shirt sponsor, I'd want it announced now. Avon tyres are getting a decent amount of coverage already on these mock ups. We're all going to get used to the cool little flash of red, and then be thoroughly disappointed by some far eastern betting company no doubt, so better to do it now before we get our hopes up too much. 

20 hours ago, David said:

As far as I'm aware, Umbro will send various designs to the club to pick from, they talked about the possibility of opening it up to a fan poll in the future. 

I would always vote for the pink one.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

It will be announced with the shirt reveal.

Just Eat announced the sponsorship in May 2014 before shirt reveal. So I can't see that new sponsorship will be announce with shirt reveal though. 

All these kits are superb, but we all know they will be a standard stock design, crap quality, printed badge and sponsor which peel off after one wash and random sizing that follows no reason.

Prepare for what we all know is coming then disappointment will be minimised

8 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Think derby are seen as the poor relations when it comes to kits. We always seem to get the poorest design. Come on umbro surprise us.

I don't see why, our fan base is larger than a lot of clubs so sales would obviously reflect that.

i reckon Just Eat has affected sales that's why Mel has ditched them, the shirts are still selling at £15 too instead of £10 at this stage.

Just Eat sponsorship has expired, they may not have wanted to even renew as they have just announced they are sponsoring X Factor this year which would have cost a fair whack.

Think this years kits were poor offerings regardless of the sponsor, see plenty of people walking round in Just Eat shirts on matchday, think it's one of those things that's more a problem online as it is with the wider fanbase.

Archived