Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Tony.... you up for that mate? Lol

I'd take any of the kits we have designed.

Yeah, I'd always be willing if there was a platform, didn't they mention at the forum about fan involvement next year?

1 minute ago, simsdcfc said:

please tell me you ITK and this is our kit ?

Or he's designed the kit he would like Derby to have. 

Just now, Tony1884 said:

Yeah, I'd always be willing if there was a platform, didn't they mention at the forum about fan involvement next year?

Oh really.... didn't hear that but we should certainly send in some ideas. Every season I'm full of hope for a nice kit.... just to be majorly disappointed.

On 2017-5-30 at 21:30, Tony1884 said:

I know this is bland but they usually are...

Based on what Umbro have put out and Avon as a placeholder for sponsor.

y4m_bdN7gHgMfaLpHqdoxLhoBgHs3H4CzsZtPrKd

Sleeve trim is the diamond pattern they're using on they're 17/18 kits..

y4m1u53bZf7HZy9T4QOZo8ynvl0f4FUg9X8Jp1Ry

Peng.

6 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Maybe @David could open some doors for our resident kit designers? Obviously too late for this year but worth waiting until next year for any of them beauties you've both come up with.

As far as I'm aware, Umbro will send various designs to the club to pick from, they talked about the possibility of opening it up to a fan poll in the future. 

Wouldnt be any doors I could open on this at all really, be far better getting in touch with Umbro if it's a career path looking to take

6 minutes ago, David said:

As far as I'm aware, Umbro will send various designs to the club to pick from, they talked about the possibility of opening it up to a fan poll in the future. 

Wouldnt be any doors I could open on this at all really, be far better getting in touch with Umbro if it's a career path looking to take

Shame, these two guys definitely have an eye for a good kit design. Let's hope Umbro have come up with something along similar lines. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Just keep that white then no probleams with it then.

I hate colour red

Can we have have a remake of 95 to 96 kit please i never got the chance to own one.

I'll have a play mate, same sleeves and a collar? Also what sponsor and manufacturer?

Archived