Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Has there been any word of when the new kit will be released? Off on holiday end of this month and was hoping to represent the new strip as usual.

For all the great things DCFC do off the field, this is one that for me they fail on. To what advantage is there to release the kit as late as they do? Think you'll be lucky by the end of the month chap.... but fingers crossed for you it will be.

Always a launch then pre-orders.... so I'd say realistically mid July. Hopefully I'm wrong though and you are strutting your stuff on the beach in the famous white shirt. Happy hols! ???

15 minutes ago, Redcar said:

For all the great things DCFC do off the field, this is one that for me they fail on. To what advantage is there to release the kit as late as they do? Think you'll be lucky by the end of the month chap.... but fingers crossed for you it will be.

Always a launch then pre-orders.... so I'd say realistically mid July. Hopefully I'm wrong though and you are strutting your stuff on the beach in the famous white shirt. Happy hols! ???

It was part of the deal that was signed, when this deal expires (last season I believe) we will have them released earlier.

30 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Appreciate that mate ??. I go away every year around the same time due to the Mrs holidays running July to July. Found a fair few Turks last year that recognised the famous badge. Just had a look last years kit was released 23rd June, it's now the 12th and there's been nothing. Out of luck this year I guess, will just have to take the storm trooper shirt to Cuba instead!

2 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Appreciate that mate ??. I go away every year around the same time due to the Mrs holidays running July to July. Found a fair few Turks last year that recognised the famous badge. Just had a look last years kit was released 23rd June, it's now the 12th and there's been nothing. Out of luck this year I guess, will just have to take the storm trooper shirt to Cuba instead!

Now that's my kind of holiday !!!

12 hours ago, philmycock said:

Brill, inverse the sleeve diamonds and slap on a sexy sponsor and the collared shirt would be the best in Rams history!

Would look good with avon tyres ...or maybe even Toyota in red with red numbers :-) 

Excellent work again mate 

11 hours ago, NorwichExile said:

I'd kill for a 96/97 away shirt remake, the bizarre purple pyjama top. God I loved that shirt, and the team that played in it.

Ahhh yes.. ... Sean Flynn scoring our first away goal in the prem at Blackburn live on sky....monday night football.... ( if i recall correctly) 

I had Asanovic on the back and the Mrs had wanchope!!

16 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Ahhh yes.. ... Sean Flynn scoring our first away goal in the prem at Blackburn live on sky....monday night football.... ( if i recall correctly) 

I had Asanovic on the back and the Mrs had wanchope!!

I had Paul Mcgrath 

Archived