Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home: Black and white in the mould of the old "Patrick" design. Would quite like a third colour in the trim.

Away: Green and black stripes with a white trim. White shorts with green and black trim.

Third: Light pink shirts with black trim and black shorts.

That'd do me. Although @Tony1884's amber kit would be a pleasant option... 

10 hours ago, Tony1884 said:

Not really surprised we haven't seen this..

y4mu-ShVTRs3F-PorbkKNEpnB_XNVI1z7lNKL_Ns

I like it! :)

How about a black and white halves one in the style of the old Star Trek episode where the characters somehow end up half and half! :D

6 minutes ago, drestar said:

I believe they've already done the photo shoot for the new kits but no idea why it is taking so long to release them!

Really? We don't normally get our kit released until pre-season begins in July...

On 30 May 2017 at 16:44, David said:

Not a fan? Was my first attempt, I did think it looked a bit Aberdeen like, thought it would make Inverurie Ram feel more at home though

To feel more at home then the colour would have to be more of a lets go away kind of a colour, so The Wedding Present George Best Green or Premier Inn Purple or Guinness Black or Breakfast Hash Brown would all work extremely well.

"You'll never take my Derby away"...sing up!

Better stay at home in my radiator white home shirt then!

2 hours ago, drestar said:

I believe they've already done the photo shoot for the new kits but no idea why it is taking so long to release them!

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Really? We don't normally get our kit released until pre-season begins in July...

This is normal and always like that every year. Think it's to do with the initially dates we've agreed to released the kit etc that's why. 

P.S when the hell are we going to announce the shirt sponsorship by the way? 

13 hours ago, Tony1884 said:

Not really surprised we haven't seen this..

y4mu-ShVTRs3F-PorbkKNEpnB_XNVI1z7lNKL_Ns

That is absolutely vile and agree I'm not surprised we haven't seen it either. More like a rugby shirt.

as for your other efforts @Tony1884 they are a work of art, especially the black third kit.

Archived